A huge thank you JB and GG

dhjkelly

BOO
Reaction score
Handicap
So I got home from work today to find a little brown box from none other then THP HQ. Very exciting indeed JB had told me, himself and Morgan were sending something as an engagement present for Regina and me. Who knew it would be something we really wanted. Thank you very much Josh and Morgan for the wonderful gift, gonna have to break these bad boys out at the weekend.

P.S watch this space, look like we could have a wedding date before the end of the year!!!!

DSC_0930.jpg

Hahaha that's a sweet gesture! So I guess messican of some sort will be your first meal when you came back over here?

Haha that is a great gift. Now I want a Dorito Taco!!

haha awesome!!!..also acts as a laxative as well

Awesome gift and very exciting your close to a wedding date!!

Hahaha! That is an AWESOME gift!

During some of dhjkelly's Morgan Cup Recap videos he mentioned about his new love of Tacos. We heard about it during the Morgan Cup that he had never had one before and fell in love. We just had to send some over to him.

This is awesome! I had Taco Bell for lunch today, while I didn't have the Double Decker Taco it sure is one of my all time favorites. Enjoy taco night!

During some of dhjkelly's Morgan Cup Recap videos he mentioned about his new love of Tacos. We heard about it during the Morgan Cup that he had never had one before and fell in love. We just had to send some over to him.

haha that's amazing! What a random and awesome thread.

Hahaha that gift is fantastic. When you come back for the next Morgan Cup, hopefully someone there can take you to a Moes or Chipotle.

Ireland just needs a housing boom. They will have all the Mexican joints they want to choose from!

That is so awesome. Way to go JB and GG. Enjoy them Kelly!

Haha that's awesome. When you come back here dh you need to try Chipotle. Great restaurant

I laughed so hard i got pains in my stomach when i opened to box, thank you so much and i can't wait to get back out there to you guys

yeah, you might want to move your dinner table near your bathroom. chances are these will be uhh.. laxatives, to say the least.

Haha thats an awesome gift! I am sure you are going to cherish those David!

That is hilarious. That might be the best engagement present ever.

It is we have gotten so many picture frames i could open my own shop

Haha thats an awesome gift! I am sure you are going to cherish those David!

I will cherish them as i devour them :D

Oh man what a gift!
Now I crave tacos...

Haha, great gift!

The real question is how many of those shells are still intact?

The real question is how many of those shells are still intact?

A very interesting question indeed, given the Irish postal service i'm guessing more broken then in tact

Double decker pack? Kelly is in for some pure taco awesomeness. Great gift by JB and GG

Double decker pack? Kelly is in for some pure taco awesomeness. Great gift by JB and GG

Yeah man i couldn't believe my eyes when i opened the box. Taco awesomeness is right

Back