A personal THP milestone

Congrats on the milestones. When do you have time to eat? Or sleep? Or even breathe?:LOL:

Congrats on the milestones. When do you have time to eat? Or sleep? Or even breathe?:LOL:

Dude, I'm nowhere near as busy on here as some people (I'm looking at you @Canadan). I just have a job where I'm not busy for most of the day so I sit on THP much of the time.

very nice trying to get . thg first 1000

This is it!

10,000!

I joined THP ~778 days ago and I am so glad I did. Almost everyone I've met here has been awesome and I hope to meet many, many more.

This is it!

10,000!

I joined THP ~778 days ago and I am so glad I did. Almost everyone I've met here has been awesome and I hope to meet many, many more.
Stylin and profilin

This is it!

10,000!

This is it!

10,000!

Congrats! That being said I read the original post of this thread. I will admit it took me probably 3 minutes too long to read it. Old English.....tough.

Damn. 10,000? I’m not even at 100.

10k ain't nothing. I'm a small fish in a big pond.

This is it!

10,000!

Ok, I just put up 1,000 in just under a month. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

Six score and four days ago, my fingers brought forth on this forum, a new member, conceived in desperation, and agreeing to the proposition that all golfers are created equal. Since then I have engaged in many a great thread, testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. I have hereby created a new topic in a great thread on that forum. We have come to dedicate this portion the forum, as a memorial for my first personal milestone: my 1,000th post. It is altogether fitting and proper that I should do this. But, in a larger sense, I cannot dedicate, I cannot consecrate—I cannot hallow—this forum. The great THPers, living and dead, who posted here, have consecrated it far above my poor power to add or detract. The golf world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what JB and GG have started here. It is for us the active THPers, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who posted here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored THPers we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of posting—that we here highly resolve that these THPers shall not have posted in vain—that this forum, under the golf gods, shall never need a new birth, and that forum of the golfers, by JB and GG, for the golfers, shall not perish from the internet.
Amen brother! Love me some THP every day 👍

Just passed 12,000 tonight! Love the constant banter and the camaraderie from the majority of the folks around here.

Somewhere, in the midst of all the fun, I missed my 13,000th post. I must be having too much fun around here.

Just passed 12,000 tonight! Love the constant banter and the camaraderie from the majority of the folks around here.

You've been busy, keep up the good work. (y)

I just got here and Im having a blast! Golf talk and great reading 24/7/365 with rabid golfers!

Congrats on the milestone!

That’s a lot of posting!

... and just like that, I missed my 14,000th post. Was gonna make it in here, but 14,001 will have to be good enough.

Wait - we're counting posts and not words? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Seriously, congrats and thanks. You add a lot to this place.

Wait - we're counting posts and not words? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Seriously, congrats and thanks. You add a lot to this place.

Thank you. That means a bunch even if everyone doesn't think so.

Also, if we're counting words, then I'm putting my money on either @rollin or @Smiter.

I've enjoyed every minute of it. Glad I found this place. To compare this forum to the last I was part of would be to compare Disney World to the clearance section at your local Disney store. In terms of membership numbers and quality of posts, it's not even close... and don't get me started on how cool it is that THP has, what seems like, a dozen giveaways each day! I'm excited that I've already been selected for an event... The THP Championship sponsored by Budget Golf... and I cannot wait to show up, play a bunch of golf, and make some great friends.

Thank you, JB and GG, for what you've created here! Thank you, THPers, for being a part of the greatest group of golfers on earth!

Thank you. That means a bunch even if everyone doesn't think so.

Also, if we're counting words, then I'm putting my money on either @rollin or @Smiter.

Regardless of the banter and opinions and disagreements on various topics, the forum is better for having you here. Thanks to you for being a big part of this community. (y)

Back