A question for the mods or admins. Or anybody computer literate.

Buckeyegolfnut

Reaction score
Handicap
About a 14
I'm starting to hate Windows 11! I was replying to a thread on this forum when I hit 2 keys accidentally, and the forum shrank in size by half, covering only the middle half of the monitor! I couldn't figure out how to get it back to normal size, so I tried shutting down and re-starting. No good! Can anyone help me?

Switch to a Mac? 🤣

Sorry I dumped Windows years ago. Have no clue how to help.

Are you talking about font size? Hit Ctrl-0 (zero) if you are. You can also use Ctrl-+ to step through font increases.

I'm starting to hate Windows 11! I was replying to a thread on this forum when I hit 2 keys accidentally, and the forum shrank in size by half, covering only the middle half of the monitor! I couldn't figure out how to get it back to normal size, so I tried shutting down and re-starting. No good! Can anyone help me?
I would ask Google to be honest

Screen shot and show us so we can see what you're referencing...Are you saying the font got jacked? the actual window size?

Upper right Corner of screen, 2 squares. Left click, should go to full page.

Upper right Corner of screen, 2 squares. Left click, should go to full page.
Could be that or could be the windows key resizing-- Windows key + up arrow, or could be magnified. Or could have been the zoom...just don't know which they're dealing with.

Back