A Regional THP Call Out

Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and #TeamJB '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
The AZ THPers want to challenge another THP region. We are looking to travel in 2021.

More about us....AZTHP

We want to put a travel package together to meet another group of THPers. But where?

We want another group of THPers to challenge us to a Ryder Cup style event for a weekend in 2021 to have fun.

12 AZ THPers vs who???

Create your team and location in here.

I'll take you all on, it should be around °30 for a high say in November with a stiff artic wind. 😈🤣🤣

I'll take you all on, it should be around °30 for a high say in November with a stiff artic wind. 😈🤣🤣
We are looking for more a golf vacation in 2021.....not a golf nightmare

I'm not afraid of ohio.

I’ll volunteer New England to rise to the occasion. Let’s go!

I'm in!

I’ll volunteer New England to rise to the occasion. Let’s go!
I’ve played Lake of Isles in September. One great week. New England in contention

You might not be, but Harbaugh is.

What are you talking about? This is 2020. All signs of the apocalypse point to Michigan Wins!

What we are looking for.....build a team, select a course and a month when you would want to play

Is it a home and home so they have to visit in the summer in 2022?

If the first region to get 12 confirmed...ends up with more players that will commit...we will do our part to step the team size up to match.

I think I can guarantee 12 AZ THPers. If a team can have more I think that would be better

What are you talking about? This is 2020. All signs of the apocalypse point to Michigan Wins!
Oh my gosh, I didn’t think of that 🤣😂

I’m looking for CA,TX, OH, NY and FL to step up

I hear Valdosta, GA had a badass course

This sounds fun. Is there a region that can field a 12 man team other than Ohio?

Back