A Regional THP Call Out

I’m mean the guys down here in Florida I’m sure would be up to the task?

I'm a free agent and can be bought.

That's probably not a very enticing offer though.

I'm a free agent and can be bought.

That's probably not a very enticing offer though.
Considering you get to play golf 3 months out of the year...........I mean, you know right?!

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
The only thing I won’t agree to is playing alt shot with @MWard. One of us wouldn’t make it through the round.

Look man, I can only carry so much weight on my small frame 😂

If you’re free in a couple weeks, we can try something and see how that goes. Guarantee you it’s not as bad as you think

Considering you get to play golf 3 months out of the year...........I mean, you know right?!
Haha. But I have all that pent up golf energy to use in those 3 months!

This is an all-star cast (minus me).

AZ would never travel again.
I think you underestimate our ability to have fun in every situation.

We have no off season.

Haha. But I have all that pent up golf energy to use in those 3 months!
I mean, I guess we could work something out down here in N. Texas but it would have to be using your services come August only. That would give us that week or 2 window to get your PB's! :p

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
I think you underestimate our ability to have fun in every situation.

And never heard of a golf off season.
AZ coming to Ohio for golf?

Awesome, I've got rounds scheduled for us in January. Bring a parka.

AZ coming to Ohio for golf?

Awesome, I've got rounds scheduled for us in January. Bring a parka.

I’ve played winter golf in northern Ohio. Not the region of northern Kentucky you call Ohio. 😂

We can't even get a Texas North/South match going here. Massive dodging done by @mikeg_74 and that South crew of his. But then again, to be fair, the North doesn't have much of crew either. Big state. Hard to do. CA is a much better bet.
Between me and you we can take on 4 a piece so we only need 4 more, but I’ve seen this movie before and know how it ends. I’ll pass.

Between me and you we can take on 4 a piece so we only need 4 more, but I’ve seen this movie before and know how it ends. I’ll pass.

tumblr_p3atjujWuZ1qmob6ro1_500.gif

This is an awesome idea, I’m in if it’s socal though i have yet to meet any other THPers. Trying to get some buddies of mine to join the community.

i'd be willing to add my charisma to any cen/norcal team that endeavors to do this...

Ohio could probably field two teams if needed. Also last time Ohio was challenged we won so big 2/3 of the opposing team quit THP.
Is that in reference to the Ohio vs Michigan thread?

Just tell me where to buy a ticket for!

The AZ THPers want to challenge another THP region. We are looking to travel in 2021.

More about us....AZTHP

We want to put a travel package together to meet another group of THPers. But where?

We want another group of THPers to challenge us to a Ryder Cup style event for a weekend in 2021 to have fun.

12 AZ THPers vs who???

Create your team and location in here.

aba529f7babca2caca3114a639d2aaa1.gif

The AZ THPers want to challenge another THP region. We are looking to travel in 2021.

More about us....AZTHP

We want to put a travel package together to meet another group of THPers. But where?

We want another group of THPers to challenge us to a Ryder Cup style event for a weekend in 2021 to have fun.

12 AZ THPers vs who???

Create your team and location in here.

Ohhh... I would love to be part of this. Northern Nevada and NorCal should team up!!

This is an all-star cast (minus me).

AZ would never travel again.
Singles Sunday? Let’s go I still need to play a round with you

Of course, but it does t seem like the easiest place to get together. I’ve yet to play with a THP’er. My guess is when I come to Arizona in October may be the first.

I would love to meet up and play.. any time! I am will to drive some from Reno with enough notice.

Back