A Regional THP Call Out

We would have to find some 1-2 caps to carry the load, or @dwchockey13 and his 12-14 cap shooting 76 or some such stuff.

@Wildcat4life what if I told you I am already on a scouting mission at Hammock Beach? Should I just book the tee times now for March?
411DA202-AEC0-4120-AE16-1C36702189B2.jpeg

you playing over there and did not text me....for shame

Austin is a nice place to visit :)

you playing over there and did not text me....for shame
You are more than welcome to join. PM me and I’ll give you three details. Conservatory is closed so it’s ocean course tomorrow and Tuesday. Would love to get another round in with you.

You are more than welcome to join. PM me and I’ll give you three details. Conservatory is closed so it’s ocean course tomorrow and Tuesday. Would love to get another round in with you.
PM sent, Monday is out but Tuesday could be something. It would be cool to play a nice Course with you.

I love it! And getting 12 players for Team TX would be no issue.
I would be so down to play in this. It would be a lot of fun. Not to mention and abundance of courses around the Austin/San Antonio as well as being pretty centrally located to make it the most convenient for the majority.

From reading this, it looks like there could be regional teams from AZ, FL, TX and OH at least. That’s intriguing.

I would be so down to play in this. It would be a lot of fun. Not to mention and abundance of courses around the Austin/San Antonio as well as being pretty centrally located to make it the most convenient for the majority.

And a ton of great restaurants and entertainment. The hill country courses can be pretty spectacular too!

From reading this, it looks like there could be regional teams from AZ, FL, TX and OH at least. That’s intriguing.
Whoever it is, they'll get rolled by the FL or FL/GA or Southeast team. Its just the way it is.

SEC sux at golf compared to Texas and OK

What does college golf have to do with THPers playing golf together, or the price of tea in China?

What does college golf have to do with THPers playing golf together, or the price of tea in China?

Nothing, except, my mind went to all the southeast SEC this, SEC that blah blah blah and maybe that was just how it took it, so sorry, but still....nah Texas/Ok wins

Nothing, except, my mind went to all the southeast SEC this, SEC that blah blah blah and maybe that was just how it took it, so sorry, but still....nah Texas/Ok wins

Back