A Thousand Thank Yous

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
On my 1000th post (yes I have no life) I decided to write another thank you to our members. When a few of us started this thing a month ago, nobody thought that we would be where we are this quick. The site has officially taken off and we have only you members to thank for that. Our hits are going up each and every day and that brings us more companies.

We have a list of over 100 items on their way to our office to review and of course that means tons of giveaways for you guys. Without our members, none of this would even come close to happening. We give back as much as we possibly can and of course run this site out of our own pocket, because we love it and think it is worth every penny.

We have grown to a state that the major companies are coming to us to ask for us to review their stuff. In fact they like our site and our message board so much that they want to make sure our members are taken care of as well. That is the best news. I want to reward each and every person that is a contributor here, but of course that is not feasible, so we will continue to run our contests and giveaways as long as we have stuff here.

The state of growth has increased so much that we will be at the PGA show for you guys. We were invited by two of the biggest companies in the industry to attend and we do not want to let you or them down obviously.

Keep in mind that everything we do has you the members in mind and we are always open to suggestions. Myself, Craig, Hacker, or any of the writers always like to hear from you guys. My email address is posted as is everyone elses and we love to hear suggestions or feedback. We have some grand plans for this site, but that is obviously a long time out. .

Down the road we may do a VIP membership in which for a small amount, you can get a hat, shirt, and an email address. But again, that is later and it is certainly not mandatory. But the most important thing is that I have a core group of users here that I highly respect and thank every day for making this place what it is. I consider this group a family and will do everything to make sure that it continues to get better and better.

THANK YOU!

A thousand You're Welcomes!

A thousand You're Welcomes!

You Are: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome x 100.

• Admin
Smallville.
Hope you dont mind, I edited that down to 1 line....haha

OK but I re-edited your edit!
528.gif

(It really was 1,000 of 'em!)

Reactions: JB
Back