A thread for SoCal golfers.

Just played Oak Quarry about a month ago. It was in fantastic shape and my buddy and I had such a great time. I shot my second best score ever (79). If you do plan on going, let me know and depending on my schedule I'd tag along.
Let's set a date and have a great day

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

I need to get back to down to SoCal soon..... Cool weather is on the horizon in NorCal

I need to get back to down to SoCal soon..... Cool weather is on the horizon in NorCal
You are always welcomed at our Courses.

Let us know when and where

6577a2b4d6a12bd2a8a06f7ab1549dda.jpg

Has Torrey Pines ever been on your Bucket list?

A middle of the Week trip might be just what the Doctor Ordered.

"Photos of Tierra Rejada "
85e8f7356fd0157a2aabb50b8eedb0b4.jpg

Has Torrey Pines ever been on your Bucket list?

A middle of the Week trip might be just what the Doctor Ordered.

"Photos of Tierra Rejada "
85e8f7356fd0157a2aabb50b8eedb0b4.jpg

I’ve played Torrey a couple times..... my SIL is moving to SD so more to come :)

I’ll be down in inland empire next week at mom in-laws gonna roll the rock all week. Home base will be Fontana. My bro in-law will be in tow Sunday thru Wednesday, I’ll be solo Thursday & Friday.

I’ll be down in inland empire next week at mom in-laws gonna roll the rock all week. Home base will be Fontana. My bro in-law will be in tow Sunday thru Wednesday, I’ll be solo Thursday & Friday.
Which golf course? I'm probably available Tuesday and Wednesday next week

I’m thinking Sierra lakes or oak quarry. Wherever has a deal unless you have any hidden gems.

I’m thinking Sierra lakes or oak quarry. Wherever has a deal unless you have any hidden gems.
They are both excellent choices.

Let me know which one you picked and what day and time, next week.

So at least one of your foursome is penciled in.

Check out Goose Creek in Norco as well. Very well maintained course that's not too hard.

EDIT: Goose Creek doesn't book singles though. So bring someone with.

Check out Goose Creek in Norco as well. Very well maintained course that's not too hard.

EDIT: Goose Creek doesn't book singles though. So bring someone with.
Just checked the goose closed for overseeding. That is an awesome course. Thx for the heads up

Just checked the goose closed for overseeding. That is an awesome course. Thx for the heads up
Oh wow. Good to know.

You'll love Oak Quarry... my favorite course in the IE. Sierra Lakes is decent. Shandin Hills up in San Bernardino can usually be played fairly cheap. Haven't been there in years though. An a little farther south... Hidden Valley in Corona will make Genoa Ranch look like a pitch and putt. Tons of elevation changes, tons of forced carries.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Good to know.

You'll love Oak Quarry... my favorite course in the IE. Sierra Lakes is decent. Shandin Hills up in San Bernardino can usually be played fairly cheap. Haven't been there in years though. An a little farther south... Hidden Valley in Corona will make Genoa Ranch look like a pitch and putt. Tons of elevation changes, tons of forced carries.

Try and Join Us

Try and Join Us

I wish I could. I'm bowed up at work and won't be able to get away. Working 7 days a week for probably the next 2 months.

I wish I could. I'm bowed up at work and won't be able to get away. Working 7 days a week for probably the next 2 months.

Good News. You have plenty of work.

Bad news Golfing is going to have to wait.

See you in 60 Days

Cheers

I think you have your priorities mixed up. But it is nice to have a roof over your head.

I think you have your priorities mixed up. But it is nice to have a roof over your head.
What roof? I have clubs, Golf Balls and a sleeping bag....

What else do I need between Tee Times?

Right?

I ask because this is what it looked like a few months ago when I played it last.
2699203f7cfdda39ce4d70e5070cf022.jpg

Loved and hated that damn course..........
It's such a fun track. It has that risk/reward feel to it. When you're on there, you can go really low. But if you're off, it'll eat you alive.

I ask because this is what it looked like a few months ago when I played it last.
2699203f7cfdda39ce4d70e5070cf022.jpg

This the way that hole always looks in the Mid-morning when you play that course. It's the Signature Hole so they keep it Spotless.

Back