A thread for SoCal golfers.

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
This thread will be used as sort of a bulletin board for THP SoCal golf outings. I will constantly be updating this first post with updates of rounds and who has confirmed attending. If you want to get a round going in your area, msg me and I will post it here and we can get some THPers in your area for a nice day of golf. My goal here we get as many THPers to travel around the area and play as much golf as we can.

April 6th - Rio Hondo - Confirmed: White Rhino, HjHay22, C-Mac13

Last edited:
Likewise. Enjoyed meeting and sharing a round of golf.

I am in for next week!

Awesome!!! looking forward to round #2. You thinking of walking again? I know this is a bit longer that Costa Mesa.

We can always go out closer to you so travel is not so bad. I play in the Inland Empire very often so it would just be a little longer drive

Let me know when San Diego is on the radar!

What are the green fees out there Rhino? I may be able to join.

We can always go out closer to you so travel is not so bad. I play in the Inland Empire very often so it would just be a little longer drive

That would work well for me. I might be able to swing some "coast golf" in, too. Mid 70's I did play quite a few San Diego courses--then quit for30+ years and started again about 4 years ago. Looking at a round or 2 at Tukwet before we head north next spring.
Bucket list has (north) Chambers Bay again and the new Salish Cliffs as soon as they get a little more reasonable on their green fees.

I picked the wrong year to leave SoCal.

Count me in. I had a fun time. Looking forward to doing it again.

Great idea Rhino. I'll be following this one. Hopefully this will grow the level of CA THPers.

I updated the first post with those who are attending this week. There is room for one more and if more than that want to go please let me know ASAP and we can get another tee time.

I updated the first post with those who are attending this week. There is room for one more and if more than that want to go please let me know ASAP and we can get another tee time.

You can add me to the list WR!

You can add me to the list WR!

Excellent!!!

Now if more want to get in this Saturday, let me know and I will try to add a tee time. If I cant then know this is going on every Saturday and it would be great if we can get 6-8 regulars heading out every week

Thats cool you guys played Costa Mesa. I grew up in Mesa and have never played there. Good on ya WR for getting this going, I'll keep up on this thread in the off chance I can make it down to so-cal.

You guys should come out to Ventura County. There are some good courses around here. Also, Santa Barbara.

I am subscribing to this thread, now.

You guys should come out to Ventura County. There are some good courses around here. Also, Santa Barbara.

I am subscribing to this thread, now.

Nice to see you guys back and on the thread!! Wonton Ventura county and Santa Barbara as great options as well and will be included.

I am not going to be able to play on the 29th, if someone wants to make a tee time for that week, please let me know by msg.

I am not going to be able to play on the 29th, if someone wants to make a tee time for that week, please let me know by msg.

I'll be out of town that weekend or I would do it.

Hey Dudes, good news,

12/22 is actually my B-Day, so we will be able to take advantage of the Birthday Special; so it looks like the Green Fees should only be $26 a piece for everyone, free for me ;-)

Rhino I will shoot you the email from Whittier Narrows re: BDay Special.

Damn, just read the fine print. Only Valid Monday through Friday!!! DARN... Next time I guess.

Damn, just read the fine print. Only Valid Monday through Friday!!! DARN... Next time I guess.

Damn, I wanted that deal too.

I'll be out of town that weekend or I would do it.

It's holiday and end of the year.. Let's not overly be aggressive and lose everything; we can skip 29th...(I'll be golfing somewhere I presume)...

Back