A thread for SoCal golfers.

Sunday afternoon is supposed to be really nice. Will probably be a bit muddy but I’ll be out there. If anyone in LA is in let me know

We booked a 4some at San Juan Hills for tomorrow at 11:31, and I have an extra spot if anyone is interested.

Sunday afternoon is supposed to be really nice. Will probably be a bit muddy but I’ll be out there. If anyone in LA is in let me know

i booked 1:20 at encino. Should still be 2 open spots if anyone can join

I'm out tomorrow. too much to do. Sorry
If you’ve got a free day during the week I’m free, gonna be a slog tomorrow but I’ve got the itch

If you’ve got a free day during the week I’m free, gonna be a slog tomorrow but I’ve got the itch

My wife is working (virtually) with Singapore all week, which means overnight, so I'm kind of at her mercy. Technically I am free, but she may need me to watch the boy if she wants to take a nap.
@Johan185 may be able to get an extra spot at Las Posas CC on Tuesday.

My wife is working (virtually) with Singapore all week, which means overnight, so I'm kind of at her mercy. Technically I am free, but she may need me to watch the boy if she wants to take a nap.
@Johan185 may be able to get an extra spot at Las Posas CC on Tuesday.

I should be able to make Tuesday work. Played a few courses in that area and don’t know much about las posas. Would love to compare it to Saticoy which I know well. Appreciate the heads up.

I’ll be back out at encino tomorrow at 10:56 if anyone is free. Gotta get some rounds in before all the courses close

Well the Good News is that It's Finally Time to Play:drinks:

Playing Monday and Tuesday at 7am and Thursday at 708 am at Los Robles :drinks:
You’re well booked for the week! If you’ve got a spot on Thursday let me know. Gonna be a rough first round

You’re well booked for the week! If you’ve got a spot on Thursday let me know. Gonna be a rough first round
The early morning tee times are all booked up for this week.

Maybe we can book a tee time for next week.

Everyone in SoCal is heading for a rough first few rounds in the near future. :drinks:

Me and my daughter are dying to play. Our club just got shut down by the city last week so we are down to make the drive up for a round next week! Let me know the plan.

Just played Riverwalk GC in San Diego. Course is in below average shape. Greens recently aerated, some fairways aerated and in bad shape, rough overgrown. Paid $59 walking on Sunday morning. Was happy to being out playing golf though. I have tee times booked next week for Miramar Marine Corps base.

Anyone want to play Soule or rustic next week? Would prefer soule since it’s been a while since I played there but either is great. Any day works

I have an open spot in oyur foursome for a 0736 tee time on Wed 12/23 at Green River GC in Corona if anyone wants to tee it up....

I turned the spot back

Last edited:
Anyone is San Diego area up for night round at Mission Bay?

Anyone is San Diego area up for night round at Mission Bay?
Wish I was still down there to join you. I can’t believe Mission Bay is still open and still has night golf, it’s been many, many years since I played there!

Wish I was still down there to join you. I can’t believe Mission Bay is still open and still has night golf, it’s been many, many years since I played there!
It’s actually getting $$$ dumped in to it so it’s starting to come back

I'd be game on a weekday.
Nice. Let’s see if we can get a couple more guys out too. If not then I’m sure two other local guys can fill out the tee time

Back