A very belated check in from British Columbia!

Chasing72

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hi Guys
just wanted to finally say Hi after being here for a few weeks. I've found this place so welcoming and friendly it's a great place to be.

If anyone is looking for a game in the Fraser Valley / Metro Vancouver area, message me, if I can play, I will! I'm eager to get out, play more and meet new people. I don't take the game to seriously but I try and play it properly. I've been playing on an off for a couple of years, but really got the bug last year.

Welcome to THP and glad you are enjoying it.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

:welcome: Happy to have you with us, sir!

Welcome from Langley! This is a great place to discuss and enjoy golf.
There's a small handful of us Lower Mainlanders on here. @manhattan01 and I try to play early Saturday mornings.

Welcome from Langley! This is a great place to discuss and enjoy golf.
There's a small handful of us Lower Mainlanders on here. @manhattan01 and I try to play early Saturday mornings.

That's awesome. I'm actually in Langley, where do you like to play? Are you in any of the meetup groups round here? (Six-oh-Fore, and BC Golf Pages)

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome! Stay warm until golf season!

That's awesome. I'm actually in Langley, where do you like to play? Are you in any of the meetup groups round here? (Six-oh-Fore, and BC Golf Pages)
We usually play at Morgan Creek, but sprinkle in many other courses as well. I'm a big fan of Northview Ridge, Redwoods, Peace Portal, Loomis etc.
I'm not a member of those meetup groups. Between buddies and league I don't have enough time for golf as it is haha.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hey welcome! I do sometimes play in those groups when I get tired of @ArmyGolf taking my money. But their start times are generally a little too late for me. I used to golf with them fairly regularly though. Glad to see another local here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

As you've found out this is a great place to be.

Welcome to THP from your neighbour to the north!

Better late than never, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! you have @ArmyGolf in your area and a great THPer.

Back