A Virtual Challenge: Chris Voshall and Mizuno Monday

Sounds like a great kick off to the week. Looking forward to the odds from Jdax for the match.
You’ll get them...

I think you have just helped me choose my 2021 flex time work option, Mondays off!

This sounds awesome. I can't wait to hear what Chris has to say. He is a super informative guest.

Great way to kick off the new year!

Hey @Vosh68 your a cool dude and all, I follow you on a couple spots but I gotta put my money on our local pro @Canadan sorry.

We have each set of Mizuno irons in the tech studio and the participants will be able to choose their weapons from that.
Love the word choice, weapons.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for putting this together.

Man this is going to be so fun. Can't wait for Mizuno Monday!!!

Hopefully I'm still working remote from home 🤞

Sounds like fun. Have you determined the course that will be played?

A couple of weeks ago we shared the big news of the THP Showcase and unprecedented access coming virtually in January. Today we are unveiling day 1, which we call Mizuno Monday and it features Chris Voshall and a whole lot of fun.

For those that missed the news, you can find out all about it and how to get involved in contests and more, here.

As the THP Showcase kicks off on Monday, January 18th, we will have Chris Voshall from Mizuno to talk all things tech. While we test their irons in the Tech Studio and offer feedback, he will be there to answer any questions you might have. Nothing is off limits.

While that sounds fun, we are upping the ante with two special items that will be coming during Mizuno Monday. First, a preview of the 2021 Mizuno Experience on THP and how you can be a part in playing in this very special THP Event.

The second part is a contest you will not want to miss. THP Staff member Canadan will face off against Chris Voshall in a virtual round of golf, where you will be able to pick who wins, and if you guess right, you might win a fantastic prize courtesy of Mizuno Golf.

If you can’t make the live stream, never fear, because you will be able to get your entry in ahead of time. With that said, you will miss out on the fun all happening live on Monday, January 18th from the THP Tech Studio as part of the THP Showcase Week long event.

1Feature-1-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...
This is AWESOME!

Are they playing a full 18?

Probably not. That would be a pretty lengthy stream to watch.
We are going to start it at 6 holes with auto putt and see how the audience enjoys it.

I have a feeling people are going to love it based on what we have planned.

Nice, will be a fun way to start off the week!

We are going to start it at 6 holes with auto putt and see how the audience enjoys it.

Any idea when that might start? I'll make sure to block out the time during the PD that is supposed be occurring that day. I'll just make it a "private meeting" in my calendar.

Any idea when that might start? I'll make sure to block out the time during the PD that is supposed be occurring that day. I'll just make it a "private meeting" in my calendar.

Nope. We listed a full schedule for the days and as we get closer we will get times for everybody as there are separate streams taking place.

For sure. I am looking forward to it. I was thinking a full round would be a bit much.

This should be a ton of fun to watch!

Back