A Virtual Challenge: Chris Voshall and Mizuno Monday

Awesome way to get everyone ready for the Mizuno Experience. I know who I will be picking...

Can't wait!!

I can’t wait for the THP showcase week.

Now that is going to be a great course to see on the SIM. Question is...do they start on #14?

It sounds like good times.

Virtual golf live streamed....? Uhhh I’m in

people watch other people fish and hunt.....play cornhole....people watch other people play video games....

for Christ sakes I think I might enjoy watching some SIM golf lol

I cant wait for the THP showcase week to start! Are we going to get some info on Chris's game? That will be a tough choice

I cant wait for the THP showcase week to start! Are we going to get some info on Chris's game? That will be a tough choice

its out there for people to find. Ask him here or on Twitter. @Vosh68 Tell him you want to know for the THP Showcase :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He has some skills.

This virtual match alone would be worth the watch. Still excited to hear what's happening with the Mizuno Experience.

This is going to be great! Looking forward to the virtual golf...what a way to kick off 2021 and the showcase week

I am looking forward to this a lot!! Going to be a great follow!

Yes. They will play Coeur d'Alene
Probably not. That would be a pretty lengthy stream to watch.
We are going to start it at 6 holes with auto putt and see how the audience enjoys it.

I have a feeling people are going to love it based on what we have planned.
Sounds great, I would suggest the following holes:

2nd - Par-4 (tough 440 - 480 yds, tight fairway)
5th - Par-3 (short but beautiful hole, possible ace?))
6th - Par 3 (Elevated tee makes for big drop to the green)
13th - Par 4 (short, possibly driveable? right on the lake)
14th - Par3 (The Island Green!)
18th - Par 5 (Nice finishing Par-5)

This is going to be awesome. I will have a front row seat and I can’t wait. How many strokes are involved? 😂

Sweet. Got the calendar marked.

Oh man I saw your teaser on Instagram about this one. This sounds incredible! Can’t wait for showcase week!

Oh man I saw your teaser on Instagram about this one. This sounds incredible! Can’t wait for showcase week!
Yeah it is going to be a lot of fun.

This tech studio is going to be bonkers.

I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that @Canadan will not be in joggers. Sorry.
Shorts, then. Got it.

This is gonna be fun, great way to kick off 2021 with a bang!

Pick anyone but Dan. LOL

Back