A Virtual Challenge: Chris Voshall and Mizuno Monday

I have to be the underdog for this. I mean hell, @Vosh68 gave Keith Mitchell a SOLID run for his money.
I think in six holes you will only have to give him 2 strokes.

Ouuuuuuch

On the inside I'll be rooting for you, but if prizes are at stake....i think I gotta go with the smart bet.

Or maybe I'm just trying to motivate you.

On the inside I'll be rooting for you, but if prizes are at stake....i think I gotta go with the smart bet.

Or maybe I'm just trying to motivate you.
I hope you DO pick him..

I have to be the underdog for this. I mean hell, @Vosh68 gave Keith Mitchell a SOLID run for his money.
I might have missed it - are there pops involved, or is this straight up?

I hope my coworkers stay off the pooled data plan this month....

I will hopefully be able to watch live but if not I will for sure watch the episode that evening. I may have missed it but is the entire THP staff going to be in the studio that week?

I will hopefully be able to watch live but if not I will for sure watch the episode that evening. I may have missed it but is the entire THP staff going to be in the studio that week?
No sir, but we have a great group that will be present.

This sounds like the fun keeps getting turned up! :cool:

This sounds cool. Mizuno is a company I know next to nothing about, so I’ll have to check it out.

That sounds awesome, especially the virtual round of golf! Will be setting an alarm to remind me for the 18th

That happens to be my birthday so I expect some extra luck...who to pick.???

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

This is going to be fun!!

So excited for this one. For the Mizuno gear. The Match. Vosh. @Canadan . Tech Studio!

definitely a not miss

One day closer to this one!!!

Looking forward to this.

Back