A win for the little guy!

RayG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Expecting a package from Amazon today delivering my golf balls I ordered. (Along with the charcoal filters for the cats water fountain). Bell rings and package arrives. Aha! My Titleist TruFeels are here. Open the box and it isn’t the balls I ordered. No, this time they were a dozen brand spanking new ProV1x’s.
I double check the little sticker and they are barcoded and labeled as TruFeel. So I’m probably not the only one getting a nice bonus from that warehouse until they run out. But I hope there aren’t too many folks waiting for ProV1’s and getting TruFeels!

Tell them you ordered TruFeels and they will probably tell you to keep the ProV1s and ship out the correct balls.

Last edited:
As it happens, it would be the 4th time I’ve had to file an issue In the last 3 months. One no show, one return for size and another no show. The luck of the algorithms are against me, I think. I’ll just keep these and consider it a lucky happenstance that gave me a 50% discount.

Best Amazon Luck I've seen was a guy who needed a set of new shocks for his ATV. 1st package to arrive had a Bone chine Tea Service, amazon said keep it. 2nd package was a replacement of 1st package, containing a set of ATV shocks. 3rd package was the first which contained a set of ATV shocks. All this for the price of one set of shocks. Oh I can see him now, on the side of the trail on his ATV enjoying an afternoon Tea.

Back