Aaron Hicks HIO 303yd par 4

Gyro25

It's a Jersey thiiinngg
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Some of these baseball players can crush the ball. The understand how to use leverage.

Wow... what a shot!!

Wow! I was in the group in front of a Phillies player last year and he was driving the ball into areas I’d never seen anyone hit before. Brings new meaning to “drivable or 4”!

Some of these baseball players can crush the ball. The understand how to use leverage.

so true. i've played with some guys who played college ball, never a pro. and they all hit the PISS out of the ball.

:eek::eek::eek:

That is insane!!

That's awesome especially considering he did it with 3W

A HIO with a 3W would be one you wouldn't soon forget, no matter how good a golfer you are.

Well that had to be one hell of a shot and pretty awesome to see in person.

I don’t know if there has been one made on Tour though...

Just a little casual practice for the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions that starts tomorrow. Would be amazing if he could repeat it on the driveable par 4 in the tournament!

so true. i've played with some guys who played college ball, never a pro. and they all hit the PISS out of the ball.

yep. two buddies of mine I play with played college baseball. one has a comfy swing at 115 tops out at 130 and the other sits around 124-126. its insane.

I'm a NY Yankee fan and on many of the broadcasts I've heard that Hicks is a scratch golfer. Good for him.

Back