About time I introduce myself

Graz

Husker Pride Nation Wide
Reaction score
Handicap
:hello:Hello,
Been a member for a few weeks and have posted a decent amount. I figured I should shed a little light on who the heck I am.
My name is Jesse and I hail from Denver, Colorado. I stumbled upon this forum while searching for a good golf forum/site. I was overwhelmed by some and underwhelmed by others. After browsing for a bit I saw that this is where I wanted to be.
A little about me. I am 31 years old. I have a wonderful girlfriend of 6 years whom I intend to marry next year. We have a 7 year old boxer named Twinkie (after my favorite baseball team the Minnesota Twins) and a cat named Terminator (I swear she was sent from the future to destroy me).
I am a sports nut. I love Husker football, Twins baseball first and foremost.
I also continue to play sports which I include of course golf. I also play baseball and hockey. The older I get the better the idea of playing softball sounds but I just can't seem to let go of my boyhood dream of being a big leaguer.
I love playing the stock market.
I love to learn.
I love great food and I also have a love for diner type food.
I love the shows Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm as they are my favorites of all time.
I have a sense of humor that I hope comes through with most of my posts.

I am happy I found THP and hope to share my love of golf with all of you.

Heck I even have my THP belt buckle.

-Graz

Welcome Graz. Twinkie is a baseball team?

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

:welcome:

welcome aboard!

Glad you found the site!

Welcome Graz!

Welcome to THP Graz!

Hi, Graz!

I just got my Homer Hankie in the mail today. Ungh. (At least they didn't put the year on it this time around!)

Hi, Graz!

I just got my Homer Hankie in the mail today. Ungh. (At least they didn't put the year on it this time around!)

That is funny because my lucky Homer Hankie says 1987 on it. Time for me to update. Go Twinkies (next year)!!!

That is funny because my lucky Homer Hankie says 1987 on it. Time for me to update. Go Twinkies (next year)!!!

1987? You don't even have the 91? That one's totally lucky. *eyeroll*

A couple years ago I decided they should splice up the roof of the dome and sell them as Domer Hankies...would someone please steal this idea and make it happen?

1987? You don't even have the 91? That one's totally lucky.

A couple years ago I decided they should splice up the roof of the dome and sell them as Domer Hankies...would someone please steal this idea and make it happen?

I do not have a 1991. Best world series of all time. I watched every second of that series and am still in search of it on DVD or even VHS. You can buy 1987 but not 1991!

I love the Domer Hankie idea but the Vikings may get pissed when they are being snowed upon. :)

I love the Domer Hankie idea but the Vikings may get pissed when they are being snowed upon. :)

Naw, they're getting their own stadium too...but guaranteed they'll still cry about the snow.

(And Favre...I'd say he would feel at home, but I'm not sure he has any concept of home or feelings anymore.)

(And Favre...I'd say he would feel at home, but I'm not sure he has any concept of home or feelings anymore.)

Ouch! Packer fan? :)

Is your avatar from Second Life?

Is your avatar from Second Life?

No it is from Tiger Woods 10 for the Xbox360. You can take a digital pic of yourself and import it into the game and create a character. I thought it was funny so I used it as my avatar.

No it is from Tiger Woods 10 for the Xbox360. You can take a digital pic of yourself and import it into the game and create a character. I thought it was funny so I used it as my avatar.

Haha, that's right. Our PS3 does it, too. My avatar has a vague resemblance to me. Pretty vague though. :sad:

Haha, that's right. Our PS3 does it, too. My avatar has a vague resemblance to me. Pretty vague though. :sad:

It took me a bunch of tries to get it even close. The very first one I did I had bad lighting so when it generated I looked like a burn victim. I was thinking about trying it with my dog to see how it would turn out.

My PS3 one came out freaky plus its not compatible with a mac so it was a real pain in the ass.

My PS3 one came out freaky plus its not compatible with a mac so it was a real pain in the ass.

I did my Xbox360 one on the mac. It did take a couple of tries before I got most of the freaky out. I still look a little crazy in it though.

Back