Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Tournament kicks off this Thursday in Abu Dhabi. JT, Rory, Hatton, and Fleetwood highlight the field. Lee Westwood will attempt to defend his title. The previous 4 winners are Westwood (2020), Shane Lowry (2019), Fleetwood (2017 and 18), and Rickie Fowler (2016).

Money is on Hatton - cool course hope to play it some day

Rory looking really good after his first round... -8 for the lead...JT playing Dubai as well...laying low overseas, maybe?

Rory looking really good after his first round... -8 for the lead...JT playing Dubai as well...laying low overseas, maybe?
JT committed to tourney in Dec so weeks before his comments made at TOC. Probably got a good size appearance fee to go. It was reported DJ and Brooks got a million to play last year. Guessing JT got that as well.

Rory coming out strong with a 64. Great opening round for him. Sounds like the putter was working also.

Where can I find the leaderboard?

JT committed to tourney in Dec so weeks before his comments made at TOC. Probably got a good size appearance fee to go. It was reported DJ and Brooks got a million to play last year. Guessing JT got that as well.

Agreed I am sure this was on JT's schedule a long time ago and he is getting a fat appearance fee to go over there.

Wish I was able to watch some of this or find it on replay.. We have live golf starting in about 3 min so I am happy about that. First week of PGA tour live..

i need to follow golf more closely :LOL:

Is the golf channel carrying any coverage of this tomorrow? Thanks

Rory falling back one to 2nd...JT at +1.

Rory falling back one to 2nd...JT at +1.

Just turned it on. JT has righted the ship a bit and is at -1.

I love the layout of this course also. It just feels like is suits my eye really well.

The layout of this course is awesome. Can’t beat watching some golf at 6am on a Friday.

Rory looking a bit THIC....

I'm predicting a huge year for Rors. Happy at home typically leads to impressive golf.

I fell asleep :cautious:... Hatton certainly separated himself

just saw this on the EuroTour Instagram and thought it was pretty great!

edit:haha whoops, thought I clicked on the EuroTour gets it thread but it’s still relevant here 😂

Last edited:

edit:haha whoops, thought I clicked on the EuroTour gets it thread but it’s still relevant here 😂

Why can't American golfers put something like this together ? That is some funny chit,

Rory in the lead.

Looks like they put this in to play today! Sooo cool of those guys!

First win of the season for Hatton and he wins by four shots. Solid start for the G425 line of woods for Ping

Back