Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship [Spoilers]

When did Phil get a new hat deal? :D

Wont all the sun out there wreak havoc via reflection on his new chompers?

There's a special showing of Tron in 3d on Weds night for players and caddies. They're going to project the image directly on to Lee's front teeth. Apparently it's better than IMAX.

Maybe on his playing partners. Now you can't call him Westtooth, time for a new nickname bro.

Are you kidding me? Now he is westtooth more than ever. Perfect example here.

Ha! Poor Lee, the guy can't catch a break.

Whatever Paddy has changed in his swing, I hope he sticks to it! He played some great golf today. He has changed his putting style completed and it worked a treat for this round. Hope he doesn't keep trying to tweak it like before and just cements this new style.

Honestly, it's a must watch. I didn't like Phil for the longest time. I just really started to like him last year. I hope everything he had going last year as far as injuries is as good as it can be. Really hoping to see him claim #1 this year. I wan't lefty to come back with a vengance.

Personal opinion- but I think, despite what everyone wants, that lefty is done. Psoriatic arthritis does not go away and honestly doesn't get healed. Most of our medications only stop the progression and prevent some part of the inflammation... but there is no cure. Phil is an absolute trooper and will continue to play at a high level, but this was the man who could hardly walk towards the end of last season (if you believe media reports). He might squeak out a win or even two this year but I can't see him being dominate again.

Personal opinion- but I think, despite what everyone wants, that lefty is done. Psoriatic arthritis does not go away and honestly doesn't get healed. Most of our medications only stop the progression and prevent some part of the inflammation... but there is no cure. Phil is an absolute trooper and will continue to play at a high level, but this was the man who could hardly walk towards the end of last season (if you believe media reports). He might squeak out a win or even two this year but I can't see him being dominate again.

I don't like to agree with this, but I feel that I kinda have to.

Makes me think back to Olazabal's original injury, when he would be out for a couple of months.....and we never really saw him again. Pretty sad.

Appreciate the honest thoughts Gus. I didnt realize how severe it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the honest thoughts Gus. I didnt realize how severe it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont get me wrong- I hope I am off base.

Tapatalk- for when work is not enough...

Wow, Lee put up a 75 today to fall from the earth. His fingers must be cramped up on him from his tweeting about rules. hehe

Kaymer and G-Mac tearing up the leaderboard.

Wow, Lee put up a 75 today to fall from the earth. His fingers must be cramped up on him from his tweeting about rules. hehe

Kaymer and G-Mac tearing up the leaderboard.

I like how your only post in the thread so far is to hammer down on Lee, lol.

I like how your only post in the thread so far is to hammer down on Lee, lol.

Dont forget G-Mac and Kaymer. :act-up:

Forget all that, Montgomerie is on the way back! 69 today, the moobs are magic again! :wink:

Not a great day from Westwood. Nobody at the top yesterday seems to have been able to put another good score on the board. I like that nobody is running away from the pack just yet.

Montguntery FTW!!!!

Dangit Paulo. I had a good moobs joke lined up and you stole my thunder. Nonetheless, GO GMAC!

Go Kaymer!

Yeah, they're playing well.

You have to remember that when you are #1 in the world, different coverage exists. When TW was #1, if he shot a 75 it would be the first thing people mentioned about the tournament. Heck it still would be. Now that toothy is #1, he has that same coverage.

You have to remember that when you are #1 in the world, different coverage exists. When TW was #1, if he shot a 75 it would be the first thing people mentioned about the tournament. Heck it still would be. Now that toothy is #1, he has that same coverage.

You are correct, and I come here for my Tour news and coverage. He laid an egg, that's for sure. I guess the fact remains, he can't put 4 solid rounds together.

You are correct, and I come here for my Tour news and coverage. He laid an egg, that's for sure. I guess the fact remains, he can't put 4 solid rounds together.

Let me fix that. He has NOT put 4 solid rounds together against this stiff of competition (in my opinion). I think that changes this year.

Go Padraig, Oh, wait, nevermind :at-wits-end:

Dangit Paulo. I had a good moobs joke lined up and you stole my thunder. Nonetheless, GO GMAC!

It was there and then it was gone, as quick as Monty's breakfast! oops, another one. You might as well just join in!

Wish I could putt like Gmac. Sheesh.

Me too!!! The guy's just on fire with a putter. Right now, he has to be a serious threat to win every time he tee's it up.

Back