Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship [Spoilers]

Anyone know where to stream this? I hate coming in this thread and reading whats going on and not being able to see it

His all around game just seems spot on, and so quickly adjusted from switching to Srixon. That is simply impressive.

If I can't have his putting, perhaps just his ball striking abilities? (ok insert joke here)

Does this solidify Westwoods #1 ranking when he wins in this stacked field?

It would, but still not a major. hehe

And Kaymer can move to #2 in the world and drop Tiger to #3 this week.

Kaymer looks to be walking away with this one. He and Rory in the final group tomorrow.

Also of note, world #1 shot his 2nd day in a row over par putting up a 73. He is +1 in the tournament.

He's done!

He's done!

Nah, but could new chompers be his kryptonite? Kind of like Jennifer Grey getting a nose job after dirty dancing and never being heard from again...hehe

Nah, but could new chompers be his kryptonite? Kind of like Jennifer Grey getting a nose job after dirty dancing and never being heard from again...hehe

Dancing w/the Stars dooood!

Dancing w/the Stars dooood!

Im talking about her trade. Im sure with new chompers lee could get in dancin with the starts too. hehe

I guess it's safe to say that Lee's following in the foot steps of the former world's #1, putting up successive rounds over par like that.

I predict that he will be posing in Playgirl soon.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

man, I just have to say that GMac is just a baller. he is always in the mix. I wouldnt be surprised if he makes a run the next two days

agreed little bro! OEM and I were talking about our Gmac man crushes. The dude's just flat out getting it done. I wouldn't mind seeing young McIlroy pull this one out either.

man, I just have to say that GMac is just a baller. he is always in the mix. I wouldnt be surprised if he makes a run the next two days

Mad skillz with the putter yo

I guess it's safe to say that Lee's following in the foot steps of the former world's #1, putting up successive rounds over par like that.

How dare you say that about the guy that ate 2 tables away from us last night. He is a men among boys. He can make a grown man weak kneed (see P4B).

agreed little bro! OEM and I were talking about our Gmac man crushes. The dude's just flat out getting it done. I wouldn't mind seeing young McIlroy pull this one out either.

Mad skillz with the putter yo

and obviously the rest of the clubs in the bag. How can you not like the guy...he likes beer and I like beer. so we should be best of friends

How dare you say that about the guy that ate 2 tables away from us last night. He is a men among boys. He can make a grown man weak kneed (see P4B).

dude, thats awesome! Any chance mr woods could become a THP equip tester. hehe

Ha! It's so true. I can't wait to hear all the Westwood haters talking about how it's a joke he's #1.

Seriously, y'all ate supper next to Tiger? I bet he eats with ferociousness and intensity. Does he fist pump when he cleans his plate?

and obviously the rest of the clubs in the bag. How can you not like the guy...he likes beer and I like beer. so we should be best of friends

Enter John Daly.

Ha! It's so true. I can't wait to hear all the Westwood haters talking about how it's a joke he's #1.

Seriously, y'all ate supper next to Tiger? I bet he eats with ferociousness and intensity. Does he fist pump when he cleans his plate?

He was with his crew and we were with Wilson Staff so we did not pay any attention last night. I bet P4B would have given him a roofie colada though.

Enter John Daly.

you have a point, Daly liked signing autographs in the same places I would like to sign autographs

He was with his crew and we were with Wilson Staff so we did not pay any attention last night. I bet P4B would have given him a roofie colada though.

P4B would have had to remained seated for bit. I think I might have been concerned for Tigers safety.

He was with his crew and we were with Wilson Staff so we did not pay any attention last night. I bet P4B would have given him a roofie colada, and then a tip of the cap and a nod and a wink wink and a handy smurf though.

FIFY bro

Gmac dropping darts on the greens. And Phil doing nothing so far.

if someone in the golf tv world is reading this, please livestream more tournaments!!! I hate being at work and not being able to watch it

Back