Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship [Spoilers]

Gmac actually missed a putt he should have made. I'll let it slide this time.

That weird hawk/eagle building in the background is distracting....

You know the timezone difference is like 9 hours right? Theyre all done for the day lol
if someone in the golf tv world is reading this, please livestream more tournaments!!! I hate being at work and not being able to watch it

You know the timezone difference is like 9 hours right? Theyre all done for the day lol

Come on dude don't ruin it lol. I saw that "Hawk" building too. Strange.

OEM Kevin

This is just a weird event for me and honestly I am a little turned off by it... sooo much advertising everywhere. It's a great field and it seems like a nice enough course. It is just overbearing. Where are the neon signs?

Martin Kaymers putting this week has just been on lock. Its incredible how confident he is.

It looks as though Tiger is poised to be the #3 ranked golfer in the world in a few hours. Phil drops to #6. It's shaping up to be the year of the Euro. If Tiger comes back and does struggle a bit, there's no reason why a Gmac couldn't take his place. Martin Kaymer will be the #1 in less than 6 months.

It looks as though Tiger is poised to be the #3 ranked golfer in the world in a few hours. Phil drops to #6. It's shaping up to be the year of the Euro. If Tiger comes back and does struggle a bit, there's no reason why a Gmac couldn't take his place. Martin Kaymer will be the #1 in less than 6 months.

He better keep pace. I look forward to seeing what Kaymer does in the WGC events and Majors this year.

Would also like to point out that world #1 Lee Westwood opened with a 69 and then put 3 rounds in a row over par. In other news, his twitter feed must be broken for the last 48 hours or so. I kid of course.

He better keep pace. I look forward to seeing what Kaymer does in the WGC events and Majors this year.

You think he will keep pace? Next weekend may be a highly watched event.

Would also like to point out that world #1 Lee Westwood opened with a 69 and then put 3 rounds in a row over par. In other news, his twitter feed must be broken for the last 48 hours or so.

Yeah, that's not good.....Losing form right now isn't the best of times to do so.

To me its still early. I never put a ton of stock in the early events and that actually includes Torrey next week. They count just as much though, but with many of these guys limited schedules, it seems as though the 1st couple of weeks are different.

Im just glad that the golf season is upon us and it looks to be filled with great names at the top that can all compete. Plus, I mean lets face it. TIGER WOODS IS BACK! Just ask Jake. hehe

To me its still early. I never put a ton of stock in the early events and that actually includes Torrey next week. They count just as much though, but with many of these guys limited schedules, it seems as though the 1st couple of weeks are different.

Im just glad that the golf season is upon us and it looks to be filled with great names at the top that can all compete. Plus, I mean lets face it. TIGER WOODS IS BACK! Just ask Jake. hehe

The point is, I'm excited that he's back as well. Golf's not the same without him, I can certainly recognize and appreciate that.

Anyway, this Martin Kaymer is impressive. He was in trouble so much off the tee yesterday and his recovering abilities were phenomenal. He's got the strength and the touch to get it done. Too bad he has the personality of a piece of paper. He's just so robotic! And he wears the khaki a little too much, lol.

The point is, I'm excited that he's back as well. Golf's not the same without him, I can certainly recognize and appreciate that.

Anyway, this Martin Kaymer is impressive. He was in trouble so much off the tee yesterday and his recovering abilities were phenomenal. He's got the strength and the touch to get it done. Too bad he has the personality of a piece of paper. He's just so robotic! And he wears the khaki a little too much, lol.

Yeah, we spent some time with him at Doral last year and that is a very good description.

Good call with the robotic observation. Like the Hugo Boss shirts he wears though. Definitely fit him well

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Good call with the robotic observation. Like the Hugo Boss shirts he wears though. Definitely fit him well

You know Kaymer rocks the skinny jeans after his round. Whatever he rocks he sure has some serious game.

You know Kaymer rocks the skinny jeans after his round. Whatever he rocks he sure has some serious game.

If I had his game, I'd rock skinny jeans.

And Kaymer's outfit today would look so much better if he was rocking some navy slacks as opposed to khaki's.

If I had his game, I'd rock skinny jeans.

And I wouldnt make fun of you either. You know, youre right about his game yesterday. He wasnt that great off the tee but he kept scrambling and making putts. While Gmac kept missing putts. Had to be one of the worst putting days Ive seen from Gmac. He was just off yesterday.

And Kaymer's outfit today would look so much better if he was rocking some navy slacks as opposed to khaki's.

He's Euro Stricker lol

And I wouldnt make fun of you either. You know, youre right about his game yesterday. He wasnt that great off the tee but he kept scrambling and making putts. While Gmac kept missing putts. Had to be one of the worst putting days Ive seen from Gmac. He was just off yesterday.

Are you watching this morning? Gmac looks like he's ready to secure yet another top 5.

He's Euro Stricker lol

He really is. They have about the same amount of emotional output as well. Both are khaki wearing robots.

Are you watching this morning? Gmac looks like he's ready to secure yet another top 5.

He really is. They have about the same amount of emotional output as well. Both are khaki wearing robots.

Just turned it on bro beans. I wanna see some Gmac putts drop and some irish fist pumping

Just turned it on bro beans. I wanna see some Gmac putts drop and some irish fist pumping

Well you just missed him pout in about a 15 footer for birdie on a par 3. He's just solid. If I could have anyone's game, it may be his.

Just turned it on bro beans. I wanna see some Gmac putts drop and some irish beer guzzling

FIFY

Just flipped it on and am excited to watch golf all morning and football all evening!

Well you just missed him pout in about a 15 footer for birdie on a par 3. He's just solid. If I could have anyone's game, it may be his.

Thats hard to argue right now. Hes just all around solid with a great putter.

Back