AC Membership over the years?

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
So with this being the 10th year of THP it had me wondering how much has been raised for donations from the wonderful AC membership during that time. I know that it has gone to different charities but did not know if there was a count of how much awesomeness THPers have raised for those deserving charities. And before someone says why do I ask since I don't have an AC membership, I have had one several times in the past but for personal reasons I choose not to this year. Hopefully back again next year.

Also can we make a post that list what the charities have been for each year? Maybe show what coin or hat was associated with that year and charity?

Here is my collection.

dd964a287f98b6adf90a063401549aaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well guess we won't ever know how much has been donated

Well guess we won't ever know how much has been donated

No, we do not give out that info.
What we do is give a large portion to charity each year. Tons of golf sites ask for donations, we are the only one that has the charity donation that I know of. If that is not enough for people, we totally understand and nobody is forced to become an Albatross Club Member. THP will always remain free of charge.

If they want more, such as events, contests, forum testing, free trip chances and to help support a charity in the name of this community, the AC exists.

No, we do not give out that info.
What we do is give a large portion to charity each year. Tons of golf sites ask for donations, we are the only one that has the charity donation that I know of. If that is not enough for people, we totally understand and nobody is forced to become an Albatross Club Member. THP will always remain free of charge.

If they want more, such as events, contests, forum testing, free trip chances and to help support a charity in the name of this community, the AC exists.
I had a feeling that would be the answer, just thought it would be cool to see how much has been raised over the years. With the record numbers that are coming to the site and forum I thought it might be a way to make some more of them join THP and the AC membership.

Had another idea that it would be cool to show a count of how many people have joined AC. Like make it one of those tickers that websites use. We could then try and beat that number every year. We'll just my thoughts, and I'll be back to AC next year.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had a feeling that would be the answer, just thought it would be cool to see how much has been raised over the years. With the record numbers that are coming to the site and forum I thought it might be a way to make some more of them join THP and the AC membership.

Had another idea that it would be cool to show a count of how many people have joined AC. Like make it one of those tickers that websites use. We could then try and beat that number every year. We'll just my thoughts, and I'll be back to AC next year.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
These are honestly both pretty cool ideas/thoughts.

Back