ACCRA I Series Steel Shafts

Started looking at wedge shafts and ended up catching up here. Really curious to try these.
There's also the isteel red available now which I plan to try in wedges. Going to try the x7 first in wedges.

No tipping, and yeah basically their weights are the flex in them. So you can indeed hard or soft step to get the variable aspect.
Thanks. Time to build something to test it out :cool:

Thanks. Time to build something to test it out :cool:
In the MC I had 115’s hard stepped to get that tweener, it’s a fun one to mess with. I’d like to try the Red someday.

In the MC I had 115’s hard stepped to get that tweener, it’s a fun one to mess with. I’d like to try the Red someday.
I’ll likely go 115 straight in, or had the passing thought to go 115 soft stepped into a SW.

can anyone provide insight into how to build these? The 0.355 tips claim flex is variable per weight class but I thought you typically don’t trim those? Id assume 105, 115, and 125 play R, S, and X and then you can step as needed but would appreciate input. ( maybe @Jman?)
My club builder had a trimming sheet from Accra so there's one out there.

My club builder had a trimming sheet from Accra so there's one out there.
The graphite are tip trim, the steel they recommend stepping rather than tip trimming.

I may have the shop do it but I’m leaning towards doing a home build on this one.

Back