ACCRA I Series Steel Shafts

I'm playing the 125 in wedges in a very stiff Flex just to test out. They are very accurate but I don't have any other shafts that stiff to compare to. Either way I like them.

Don't know where to start......182 slightly downwind, high fade-y 6i .....HIGH......first round with accra shafts......I'm in love.....no appreciable gains in distance per se but very good height ,feel , dispersion.......I'll get them dialed but man is this combo phenomenal! 16 girs first time out albeit with heads that I understand and trust

.....I've used a ton of different shafts in my wgt class.....never hit both high and penetrating shots that still spin ! Ctaper went high and tight but felt/is harsh......we all know DG ......PX is closest but again harsher feel......well done accra, well done

Last edited:
as someone who usually hits straight or a mild draw, the Accra's had me hit baby fade over and over without trying to

@jfrigo1003 can you expound or explain this? My first round saw the same flight even though we're in different weight classes (105 v 125)
Tip stable but opposite end of boardy! These shafts are 🦄 unicorns!

@jfrigo1003 can you expound or explain this? My first round saw the same flight even though we're in different weight classes (105 v 125)
Tip stable but opposite end of boardy! These shafts are 🦄 unicorns!
I wish I could explain it but have no idea what it is. I know I’m not setting up differently but I’m just hitting a very mild, controlled cut

and yea definitely tip but not boardy. Even Accra’s Tour Z RPG shafts feel the same. Super smooth yet extremely stable. Never feel loose and can’t be over powered

Don't know where to start......182 slightly downwind, high fade-y 6i .....HIGH......first round with accra shafts......I'm in love.....no appreciable gains in distance per se but very good height ,feel , dispersion.......I'll get them dialed but man is this combo phenomenal! 16 girs first time out albeit with heads that I understand and trust

.....I've used a ton of different shafts in my wgt class.....never hit both high and penetrating shots that still spin ! Ctaper went high and tight but felt/is harsh......we all know DG ......PX is closest but again harsher feel......well done accra, well done
I thought I wrote a review on my first round but apparently not… I honestly hit 16 GIR my first round out also, it was crazy! Putting wasn’t great but not terrible either. Shot a 1 over for 72

I thought I wrote a review on my first round but apparently not… I honestly hit 16 GIR my first round out also, it was crazy! Putting wasn’t great but not terrible either. Shot a 1 over for 72

How many rounds you got now? Still baby Collin Morikawa fades? Lol

How many rounds you got now? Still baby Collin Morikawa fades? Lol
im at 10 rounds now with another 10 - 12 range sessions. Yes its very consistent with baby fades like Morikawa except im a better ball striker......... haha

I still find myself at times on par 3's with a left pin placement aiming center of the green waiting for the draw back to the pin. Doesnt happen! Either stays straight or has a 6-7 yard cut

im planning on grabbing 3 wedge shafts now bc im addicted to the feel. As long as these are in production, I'll be playing them

I'm playing the 125 in wedges in a very stiff Flex just to test out. They are very accurate but I don't have any other shafts that stiff to compare to. Either way I like them.
do you have these in all your wedges?

Only got in 11 holes at a new to me course.....Trump National formerly the Ritz-Carlton Jupiter......hit 9 greens ....they were aerated and only made 1 bird......shafts performed very ,very well with consistent fade.

Now my Son tested positive for covid so won't be playing anytime soon....my results will be in tomorrow

I really like the weight of the 125, it's like a slightly heavier and more stable modus 120. I'm still waiting for Jman to get aboard.

The 105 in these are interesting to me. I have Nippon 950 in my A19s right now and they are looser in the tip than I would like.

They're real and they're spectacular! To me even smoother than modus and that's saying something

how do you feel about the launch for them? I am not looking for something super low. I like the trajectory of the 950 but they are too loose in the tip. I realize I may be searching for a unicorn though.

spent about 2 hours at the range both Monday and yesterday. Ive never hit a shaft as consistent as these iSteel's. There's no other way to put it other than effortless, smooth, and consistent

Same flight pattern and launch time and time again. I'm still seeing the softest baby fade with these and have not seen a pull draw/hook in over a month like I used to with C-Taper Lite 115x

spent about 2 hours at the range both Monday and yesterday. Ive never hit a shaft as consistent as these iSteel's. There's no other way to put it other than effortless, smooth, and consistent

Same flight pattern and launch time and time again. I'm still seeing the softest baby fade with these and have not seen a pull draw/hook in over a month like I used to with C-Taper Lite 115x

Which weight do you have again? I seem to recall they come more in weights than stiffness if I read the specs on their website correctly.

Which weight do you have again? I seem to recall they come more in weights than stiffness if I read the specs on their website correctly.
Im playing 125's... and yea the stiffness or flex is hard to describe bc its not designated. Says they can be built to how you like. I would put my set-up as a Stiff+

My 125 wedges are playing at M5 or M6 and they really aren't affect much into or down wind.

cant say enough about how much I love these shafts. According to Arccos, my last 9 rounds ive gained 1.2 strokes on shots 100 - 150 yards and 1.8 strokes on shots 151 - 200

Very accurate and tight dispersion.

cant say enough about how much I love these shafts. According to Arccos, my last 9 rounds ive gained 1.2 strokes on shots 100 - 150 yards and 1.8 strokes on shots 151 - 200

Very accurate and tight dispersion.
That's hard to argue with, very unique shafts.

I really need to find a set. :unsure:

Back