For Sale ACCRA Shaft TZ6 Proto M4

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
This is a special edition Accra, made for the Masters Tournament. Very cool green and yellow. Great shaft. TaylorMade adapter with an MCC +4 grip. Was set up to be standard length for driver. This was a $350 shaft. Will sell for $200 shipped, CONUS.

C1E81393-AAD7-45AE-93B5-DF8381969906.jpeg7D2B3464-402E-429E-991B-4441181EF213.jpeg95A9F8C2-1803-4FF2-94F7-7EDB56F6ECEA.jpeg784B8EAD-3252-4D9A-AB46-FB98B4D45D70.jpegE3F601B5-1595-449D-81D8-3A05272E4B44.jpeg

Is this the 55g shaft? I have been interested in this shaft.

Is this the 55g shaft? I have been interested in this shaft.
The Model 55 is a 62 gram shaft, according to the company. The Model 45 in stiff is 52 grams. I actually like this shaft a lot. It is easy to swing and keeps spin down. I just have so much stuff right now and two great shafts for my intended driver that I thought I would unload it.

Very cool shaft! Wish it was an X

How does this compare to your Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX shaft?

How does this compare to your Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX shaft?
I think the numbers are very similar (although the Accra was in a TaylorMade head). The Accra feels smoother.

I wish this was a 65m4, I’ve had both the 55 and 65. Still can’t remember why I sold that shaft. This one looks really cool

I wish this was a 65m4, I’ve had both the 55 and 65. Still can’t remember why I sold that shaft. This one looks really cool
It will lower your handicap by 2 strokes. 😂

This shaft keeps popping up and tempting me. How would you say it plays to its flex?

This shaft keeps popping up and tempting me. How would you say it plays to its flex?
It’s pretty true to flex for aftermarket-type shafts.

Shoot, I was hoping you would say it plays stiff to flex.
Ok. It plays stiff to flex. 😂. Those things are pretty subjective. When I say it played pretty true to flex for aftermarket shafts, the baseline is that aftermarket shafts player stiffer to flex than the universe of shafts. I mean, Hzrdus Green (the Hulk) shaft plays like X in stiff, so it certainly is not that. It holds up very well, though.

I would hate to lead anybody astray on trying to describe a shaft. Two people can swing one and describe a different feel. I see it all the time on this forum. The great thing about buying my used equipment is that it is usually immaculate and the buyer is getting a great way to experiment on something that is as good as new at a very reasonable used price. If it is any help, I play the Project X products as much as anything and this shaft in stiff holds up fine.

Ok. It plays stiff to flex. .
Hahaha, that is great!

Those things are pretty subjective.

True, right now I’m playing a Tensei White 60 TX and do really like the feel of it at that flex and weight. Just looking for something similar to test against and mess around with.

Hahaha, that is great!

True, right now I’m playing a Tensei White 60 TX and do really like the feel of it at that flex and weight. Just looking for something similar to test against and mess around with.
It certainly won’t be as stout as the Tensei White in TX.

bump

Back