ACCRA Tour Z RPG and Tour Z RPG Tour Shafts Review

first round today with the Tour Z RPG 362 low balance point. Performed better on course than my first range session. Have another round tomorrow with it and I think after that I should know if it’s for me or not

mixed emotions about it but definitely better than the first impression 3 days ago.

First 2 drives were 297 and 311 right down the middle. I only hit another 4 fairways the rest of the way but overall misses were minimal.

I’m seeing a weaker flight than normal. It could be where I’m catching it on the face but I’m seeing a higher peak height, more spin, and big distance drop off

overall it’s a very smooth shaft. When timed correctly I’ve hit some great drives . I might just have to work on my tempo a little to time the load better

For morbid curiosity, and because I’m messing with the frequency machine today, I went back and CPM’d the RPG Gold since it’s now without an adapter…

:oops:

For morbid curiosity, and because I’m messing with the frequency machine today, I went back and CPM’d the RPG Gold since it’s now without an adapter…

:oops:

That is stiff. Lol.. 290 as I understand in basically you solid x flex. With a bit of range above and below. But 311, that basically 2X..

That is stiff. Lol.. 290 as I understand in basically you solid x flex. With a bit of range above and below. But 311, that basically 2X..
Yup, and this is at 43.75 untipped, explains everything I saw in the review hahaha

Put a Cobra adapter in this one to drop into the LTDx for some swings next week

So, I was going to put a Kinetixx in this 4w when I remembered…I have a Tour Z RPG Tour that is rebar and could be PERFECT for a 16.5 head.

👀

And, we are curing! 👍

Just installed this TZ RPG Tour into an adapter for the TM 300 Mini, it’s a day of throwback for me hahaha

This is REBAR, so I’m eager to see how it goes

Back