radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I saw reference to this shaft on an insta story. Wasn't sure if it was new so I meandered over to Accra's site and sure enough I found the specs listed with the rest of their TZ line.

Those shafts were a hot commodity about a year ago. I almost picked up a TZ5 myself and am kind of wishing I would have. Did this shaft come out recently? Did it fly under the radar? Or, have I been living under a rock and it's been available this whole time and I just never noticed?

I'm not necessarily in the market. But, since playing a Tensei Pro Orange for a bit and seeing an uptick in club head speed, I am always keeping my finger on the counter balanced pulse.

If anyone has any experience with this TZ6 CB, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!

I have two TZ6 shafts (55 and 65) but had no idea that a CB version of the shaft even existed.

I have two TZ6 shafts (55 and 65) but had no idea that a CB version of the shaft even existed.
I love the feel of the TZ line. Very unique feel through impact.

I love the feel of the TZ line. Very unique feel through impact.
I agree. Very smooth, especially considering the TZ6 is sub-3 torque. Love the 55 (actually 62 grams) in my driver and am still trying to figure out if driver or 3 wood is the best fit for the 65. Want to test it a little more in the driver when the weather gets warm before I cut it off. Either way, I'm sure it will be an asset in my bag.

I agree. Very smooth, especially considering the TZ6 is sub-3 torque. Love the 55 (actually 62 grams) in my driver and am still trying to figure out if driver or 3 wood is the best fit for the 65. Want to test it a little more in the driver when the weather gets warm before I cut it off. Either way, I'm sure it will be an asset in my bag.

Is your TZ6 an M4?

Is your TZ6 an M4?

Yes sir, they both are. Still hitting both in driver. Little more distance with the 55 and a little better dispersion with the 65.

Or you could send it to your pal! ;):ROFLMAO:

the CB version is brand new. I dont think its available for purchase yet

I have never done well with counter balanced shafts. They tend to be launch monitor monsters but in actual play I lose control.

bringing this back up to see if anyones given this a chance yet???

im itching to order a custom shaft and this one has my attention now that im in a 7.5* head I think the tz6 is the way to go

I ended up getting the cb 55 sent to me instead of the regular version by accident. Was really wanting the tz6 65 but he only had the 55 version so thought I would try a slightly lighter shaft. I have tried cb in the past and for what ever reason they just did not work for me. He told me I can try this out and if it doesn’t work out I could send it back and he will get me the one I wanted. Maiden voyage will be this afternoon

Hello - Any news feedback on this shaft. Considering a TZ6CB or a Fuji EVO 6.
Thank you

Back