Acid Spraying "Land Lobsters" Spotted In Texas!

You Texans with all of your firearms should be able to take care of this. Treat them as you would a wild hog from a helicopter.

While we might complain about Canada being the frozen wasteland of hoth, it does protect us from such things...

Arizona is sounding more and more like Australia every day.
We haven't even talked about the Tarantula Hawks yet. :LOL: Second most painful insect sting in the world.

thawk.jpeg

Any bug that you can shoot with a BB gun or 12ga target load is too big.

While we might complain about Canada being the frozen wasteland of hoth, it does protect us from such things...

Uhhhh, no it doesn't! After spending many years of fishing trips "up north", no it does not! Those cold Winters up there do nothing to eradicate insect populations, This is a popular myth among us living down here in the "banana belt"!

Things don't really work that way!

These sound much worse than they really are. The worse part is the acid is like vinegar(15x) not like sulfuric acid. I was flipping channels and they happened to be on Fear Factor and they were putting these in their mouths during a race. The bad part is getting close with your eyes open... they will shoot for your eyes and vinegar in your eyes is a no go.

Uhhhh, no it doesn't! After spending many years of fishing trips "up north", no it does not! Those cold Winters up there do nothing to eradicate insect populations, This is a popular myth among us living down here in the "banana belt"!

Things don't really work that way!
Yea we have flies and mosquitoes so thick you can coat a golf ball in certain areas of the country, but in general, the only things that actively seek to kill you are the bears, wolves, wolverines, odd ballsy coyote and cliffs where people try to take instagram selfies too close to the edge.

Look like a cross between an army ant and a mole cricket.

Do armadillos eat these? South Carolina now has armadillos. They snuck across the border from Georgia or something...

Texas has a sh*t ton of feral hogs .... Just get them to eat them all. They will be gone in a week ;)

Yea we have flies and mosquitoes so thick you can coat a golf ball in certain areas of the country, but in general, the only things that actively seek to kill you are the bears, wolves, wolverines, odd ballsy coyote and cliffs where people try to take instagram selfies too close to the edge.

I agree! And most of the other stuff you quoted won't try to kill you, it will just run away!

Look like a cross between an army ant and a mole cricket.

Do armadillos eat these? South Carolina now has armadillos. They snuck across the border from Georgia or something...

I saw a dead one on the road the other day! I guess they crossed the state line looking for good bbq!:ROFLMAO:

Hell no!!! And I’ve seen some weird **** here in Florida!!!

When I hear people complain about the bugs in Ohio, I tell them we really don't have bugs all that bad! Just go North, or go South! Then you will see bugs!

Back