Acu-Strike. Anyone tried it?

Carl's Place

Boone

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
My golfing buddy Mark sent me a link to what looks like a pretty clever but simple practice mat, the Acu-Strike available HERE.

Basically, it looks like a mat that takes advantage of the 'pile' direction in a carpet, where when the club pushes the fibers in one direction, the path of the club is clearly visible. I'm thinking about grabbing one because it gives you immediate feedback on swings even without a ball.

Here's a You Tube video on it if anyone is interested, but would love to hear from anyone who has purchased or used one.

NullNomad

1/2 Wandering Bear
Reaction score
Handicap
work
Ive been curious about this as well even though I know i have an outside in with the face a bit open swing. Seeing the corrections makes me interested.

Boone

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Ive been curious about this as well even though I know i have an outside in with the face a bit open swing. Seeing the corrections makes me interested.
It just seems as if it would make practice swinging indoors without a ball much more productive...

Desmond

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Reviews I've read are not good

OldandStiff

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I have not, but I could happily go the rest of my life never hearing their YouTube advertisement again. It's beyond annoying.

Boone

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Hmm... guess I'll need to dig a little deeper. I don't see how, given the simplicity of the mat, that it doesn't do exactly what it is supposed to do. The videos I watched by golf instructors were pretty favorable. Maybe I need to pull the trigger and do a review here myself.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in