Adam Scott's new one of a kind irons.

Those sure are unique in appearance...:alien:

Those are sweet.

I can feel my hands stinging from a mishit.

Very classic. Same shape and everything as the previous 680s he has been playing just milled. Pretty cool..

Those look really nice! But like @Canadan said, the difference in shape between the 6i and 9i is something else!

I know he likes a bit of offset in his irons which was the reason he hasn’t upgraded in nearly 20 years, he was probably running out of 680 sets forcing Titleist to design these for him haha

They totally look Titleist to me - would be right at home in a weathered black and white photo from the ‘60s.

Interesting shaping. He can have them, I’ll pass haha

I wonder if it's camera angle or that's actually happening.
I really think it’s the shape and not camera angle… vintage shapes!

They are sexy. Wish I could play an iron like that!

Those are ... umm, nice.

Am just imagining the feeling of hitting that 4i a couple of grooves low on a frosty February morning :LOL:

Saw some pics the other day of these, and I think there was someone else who had a set made for them as well? (JT seems to spring to mind)

Looks like the 8i and 9i have more of a curved top line than the rest of the set

As @HarlettoScara mentioned, a cold and frosty UK morning is not the ideal time to mishit one of those long irons! My Srixons are bad enough if I thin one!

Saw some pics the other day of these, and I think there was someone else who had a set made for them as well? (JT seems to spring to mind)

Looks like the 8i and 9i have more of a curved top line than the rest of the set

As @HarlettoScara mentioned, a cold and frosty UK morning is not the ideal time to mishit one of those long irons! My Srixons are bad enough if I thin one!
Haha! Ah the feeling of broken fingers. :LOL:

Back