andycook

Reaction score
Handicap
While playing in a winter golf league I got to try the F11 driver and 3W. The driver was a 12* with a reg shaft and the 3W might have been a stiff shaft. I did have some trouble getting the ball up in the air with both clubs but I really liked the feeling & heft of the clubs. The 3W had a big slot on top. For this season I was thinking about the Cleveland Black driver and Cleveland Mashie fairway woods. Adams is definitately in the running now.

My partner and I were in 4th place at the end of week 3. Week four we turned in a par round. Each round is 9 holes.

While playing in a winter golf league I got to try the F11 driver and 3W. The driver was a 12* with a reg shaft and the 3W might have been a stiff shaft. I did have some trouble getting the ball up in the air with both clubs but I really liked the feeling & heft of the clubs. The 3W had a big slot on top. For this season I was thinking about the Cleveland Black driver and Cleveland Mashie fairway woods. Adams is definitately in the running now.

My partner and I were in 4th place at the end of week 3. Week four we turned in a par round. Each round is 9 holes.

Adams makes good stuff. You can't go wrong with any of their equipment. If you like the feel of the club, you should get fitted for the shaft.

I am also looking at the Cobra S2. I like the feel and heft when I waggle it. A shaft fitting is definately in my future.

I am also looking at the Cobra S2. I like the feel and heft when I waggle it. A shaft fitting is definately in my future.

Very cool man, definitely keep us posted on your progress.

Back