Adams Speedline 9064LS Driver

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This just arrived at our office. It's a nice looking driver and the shaft is awesome looking! Here are just some initial pictures.

963906040_mkNpx-L-1.jpg

963906064_ZKPjg-L-1.jpg

963906066_ZV9YY-L-1.jpg

963906072_6e3VB-L-1.jpg

963906090_V4y2a-L-1.jpg

963906126_YBhNW-L-1.jpg

Very nice! Im in love with that shaft. So thats the gold eyes, which is the Gamma shaft.

This is a driver that I am dying to see a review on!!!!!

Looks good. I'm very interested to see what your take on this new adjustable shaft is.

Shaft is very good looking. This one will begin testing upon my return from Bandon Dunes.

Looks good. I'm very interested to see what your take on this new adjustable shaft is.

I dont think this is the adjustable one. The ones they had at GG werent either. It reminds me of the SuperDeep a little.

I dont think this is the adjustable one. The ones they had at GG werent either. It reminds me of the SuperDeep a little.

Its not and I was wracking my brain trying to figure that part out.

Its not and I was wracking my brain trying to figure that part out.

Yeah Im a little confused on that part. So its two different drivers? This one and then one just like it but adjustable? So, Adams yet again will release more drivers lol?

what is the company line on improvements to this version?

Interesting that the adjustable version, the ultra lite and this one are all the same price.

am I missing something? I looked at adams website quickly, didn't see anything about an adjustable driver.

The driver will not be adjustable, its a fitting system where they will get specs concerning length, face angle and such and then getting a driver made to those specs. at least thats my understanding.

Strange, the press release makes it sound as if you can just take a piece out and change your driver up. But that is no where to be found for sale.

This looks better in-hand than it did on the press release. Looking forward to the review.

Strange, the press release makes it sound as if you can just take a piece out and change your driver up. But that is no where to be found for sale.

thats why I was confused, sounded like it was going to be self adjustable to me.

New adams 9064 LS driver

New adams 9064 LS driver

Anyone else playing this driver? I have played with it a few times and its terrific.

Merged this with another thread on this one.

I have been testing this one out for a little while now. Rotating between quite a few drivers. Glad it is working for you.

You should let me test this Driver out...

Just sayin!

You should let me test this Driver out...

Just sayin!

Im going to test this driver out. In FL at the outing. And on the launch monitor too. BOOM!!

Adams 9064Ls

Adams 9064Ls

Got in 9.5 Rip shaft and it is x-stiff. I love it!!!! Hit the ball straight just about every time. This thing feels so smooth and it flies. Nice sound not very loud and looks great. It was very deceiving today as some of my drives I did not think I got all of and then it was like wow I hit that far. I was hitting it about 260 on a wet course today so no roll. Let one really go and it was right around 280 and plugged in the fairway. I cant wait to get a dry day and some decent weather. This a top driver do not over look Adams :clapp:. Anyone else swinging this stick?

Merged with an existing thread.

Congrats on your purchase.

Took out the adjustable one and hit it well but the sound was horrible IMO (like a doink sound from a cartoon), guy in shop told me the glued version sounds much better, which did you get?

One thing i really liked is I have a habit of hitting it fat when i really try to go after one, but with this it seemed like I couldn't hit the ground if I wanted too, the aerodynamics really seem to work to catch the air and keep me from hitting fat... want to try it again with the glued version

Adams 9064sl driver

Adams 9064sl driver

I don't remember seeing anything after the outing and searching the equipment forum did not yield anything. Did you guys have an Adams 9064SL driver there, possibly the adjustable version. If so any comments?

Any comments or impressions of this club outside of those that might have been generated by the outing?

Back