Adams Speedline Fast 10

Cayuga1210

Reaction score
I picked up one of these drivers on clearance today at Dick's for 80 bucks. My father in law has been complaining about his driver so I thought I would give him a little surprise the next time we play. If you read the reviews of this club on Golfsmith, it seems that there are an abnormal number of people complaining that the stock Aldila Wasabi shaft has breakage issues. Just curious if anyone here has had that problem or if it's just a case of only hearing about the problems rather than the happy customers. I've tried the search function several times and I'm not having much luck.

Got in 3 to test last year and one broke with in the 1st 5 swings. The other two gave us no troubles.

My Fast 10's shaft hasn't broke, it's seen action once this year and going in tomorrow. With about 15 rounds to end last year. Got mine on sale for $100 @ Golf Town last Aug. No problems with it at all, I'm happy with it. Hope your f-i-l likes it.

Got in 3 to test last year and one broke with in the 1st 5 swings. The other two gave us no troubles.

Not what I was hoping to hear. Were they all the same flex? I got an R flex, he normally takes senior. I'm hoping the lack of torque he generates will prevent this issue, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking if they have a 33% failure rate.

My Fast 10's shaft hasn't broke, it's seen action once this year and going in tomorrow. With about 15 rounds to end last year. Got mine on sale for $100 @ Golf Town last Aug. No problems with it at all, I'm happy with it. Hope your f-i-l likes it.

Thanks man, hope I haven't cursed you. Glad you like it!

I used my Fast 10 9.5* stiff flex all last summer, no issues except my lack of skill, although the grip is
one of the worst ever, but new grip this season will solve that.
Cheers
Pea

Last edited:
Whilst in Florida on holiday with the father in law last October we tried one of these out in Dicks.....broke on the third hit...snapped off at the tip of the club head....he still got though because he was hitting it really well ....it hasn't broken yet......

Back