Adams Speedline Tech Driver Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In for review is the new Adams Speedline Tech Driver. THP will get to work on this one and have a full home page review done very soon.

DSC2037-L.jpg

DSC2036-L.jpg

DSC2038-L.jpg

DSC2040-L.jpg

DSC2039-L.jpg

DSC2041-L.jpg

Looks pretty nice at address! I take it this is adjustable?

I like the look of this driver a lot, plus that matrix shaft looks pretty good. I'll be interested in this review.

That's a solid looking stick. Great pictures too. I know the Fast12 wasn't your cup of tea so I'm real curious to see if this is a better driver for you.

Wow, seems like Adams is putting out a crazy number of clubs recently.

There is nothing to reference in the pics but it looks kinda small.

• Admin
Some info.
Released 7-15
6G Aerodynamic Shaping - I guess that just means 6th version.
Fastfit Adjustability
Composite "Wing" to Increase MOI
CG is Closer to Shaft Axis
3DS Surface Technology - Supposedly has 54% more accuracy on off center hits

Lofts:
RH - 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12.5
LH - 9.5, 10.5
Price: $399.99
Stock Shaft: Matrix RUL 54
Grip: Lamkin Elite Tour 360
Length: ​46"

Cool looking club!
I really like the CF textured crown

I know it's an aerodynamic thing, but I sort dislike the weird sole shape on this. Reminds me of the Fast 12 and it just didn't do much for me.

Cool looking club!
I really like the CF textured crown

That is just on the "wing" as the rest of the crown appears all black.

I like the looks of it. Nice stock shaft offering too. I need to know more about the fastfit technology.

finally an adams driver without those silly looking scallops out of the crown!

those older adams drivers always just looked cheap to me, like walmart clubs or something
the performance may have been great, but the looks were terrible

Looking forward to the THP review on this.

If the following data is accurate, it should be quite the driver: 3DS Surface Technology - Supposedly has 54% more accuracy on off center hits

If the following data is accurate, it should be quite the driver: 3DS Surface Technology - Supposedly has 54% more accuracy on off center hits
That's an interesting statistic, and like you said, if accurate could help a lot of people out.

yeah it is....looking forward to the thoughts on this one for sure

That's an interesting statistic, and like you said, if accurate could help a lot of people out.

The face looks very large. Like the Classic, though not as big.

statistics like that don't mean a thing

54% more accuracy than what?
what do they mean by accuracy?
what do they mean by off center hits?
is the added accuracy at the cost of distance?

companies can alter their testing methods to claim just about any statistic they want, so I wouldn't really put much weight behind some generic "54% more accurate" claim

Gotta love the shaft offering as it appears legit and untouched. I'm curious how this one turns out.

Gotta love the shaft offering as it appears legit and untouched. I'm curious how this one turns out.

I thought the same thing...But lets think about it, for that kind of price, shouldn't it be? (Assuming it fits with driver head specs).

Great looking driver, I look forward to your review. I think it's kinda crazy that companies keep making drivers longer and longer, even though most people struggle with longer drivers. Seems like most new drivers are 46".

I thought the same thing...But lets think about it, for that kind of price, shouldn't it be? (Assuming it fits with driver head specs).
It's a steep price, at $399.99. Like you said for that price it should be a legit shaft rather than a "made for."

Absolutely should be for that price. At least Adams seems to be following the usual trend of releasing a ton of clubs and putting legit shafts in them, I'll give them that.

Back