Adams Super Hybrid or?

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
First of all, it has been a looong time guys and gals! Hope all is well with the old crowd. Glad to see this place has exploded into something great:D I've been playing, but not club ho'ing like before. Still set with my bag from last year...almost.

I'm looking to drop last years Cleveland 19* hybrid and R9 4 (17*) wood, as I'm rarely hitting them this year.

Of the clubs I've looked at briefly, the Super Hybrid seems to look and feel the best in my hands, though I haven't hit one yet.

Basically I'll use it for 200-225 out, occasionally off the box as well. Should be good for the occasional medium rough as well.

I guess I'm looking for any distance comparisons to about anything. I know I likely won't get it past the 4w I have, but that club hasn't been working lately.

Thanks

Kurt

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a 21* Super Hybrid and am pretty happy with it. Due to it's larger sized club head, I think it's more like a FW than a hybrid which makes it pretty easy to hit. Launches quite high and it just requires a smooth swing. Some guys have complained about the stock shaft - but then again everyone will tell you something different. Just give it a crack and I'm sure you'll be pretty stoked with the outcome.

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you like your DST at all? I think that the new mashie is a huge step up from it and I really liked my DST.

fishymehta

Ahh... life is good
Reaction score
Handicap
14.0 OOB
Do you like your DST at all? I think that the new mashie is a huge step up from it and I really liked my DST.
I compared both of them, and the Mashie is almost like a lighter, easier to hit DST. It's also a little bit better out of the deep stuff

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Yep, keeping the other one in the bag...no plans of swapping that out.
I still like the DST, but I'm just not "feeling" the shots with the longer one or the R9 anymore like I used to.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in