Adidas Adipower 4orged vs Puma NXT

GC70

Reaction score
Handicap
Has Anyone had a chance to game these two and could compare them. I've always owned Nike shoes, never gamed anything else. These look really nice and the price seems really good also.

Thanks

Has Anyone had a chance to game these two and could compare them. I've always owned Nike shoes, never gamed anything else. These look really nice and the price seems really good also.

Thanks

I too am interested in this comparison. My current 360's are just about toast and a new pair is in order.

Just got the 4orged, and in terms of looks it's kinda like looking at a Porsche Cayenne (The Puma) and a Pontiac Aztek (4orged).

The NXT are probably the best looking shoe I've owned. The 4orged are...not.

On the interior they both feel similar in cushioning. Both rate highly here. One thing the Adidas has going for it are more sizing options. If you have a flat foot like I do, I'd avoid the Puma Solelace option and go with DISK or regular lace.

Construction-wise, I think they are both solid. Have got my $'s worth already from the Puma and they've held up well. One thing, the Bounce sole on the Adidas will get dirty quicker.

Back