Adidas Adizero shoes

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
Bought these this weekend and played a round in them. Very comfortable and fit my foot great. Traction was absurd as usual with Adidas. One thing is the Tongue is sewed in and you can not pull it up to much, it was a bit tough to actually put the shoe on and I imagine it will get easier as the shoe wears. So far a great golf shoe. The shoes I bought do not have the holes in them.

images

A buddy of mine wore these this weekend and it was the first I had seen/heard of them. What's the price on these? They look like they are fairly light weight and don't have that stupid pocket in the bottom of them like the ATV's that collect mud/leaves/grass. I'm kind of liking that grey pair in the picture.

A buddy of mine wore these this weekend and it was the first I had seen/heard of them. What's the price on these? They look like they are fairly light weight and don't have that stupid pocket in the bottom of them like the ATV's that collect mud/leaves/grass. I'm kind of liking that grey pair in the picture.

They were just released at GG, I payed $120 or $250 as I got the black and a pair of white. The big thing is they just fit my feet like I think a golf shoe should. I had the Adidas street in my hand and saw these, after trying them on I was sold.

Last edited:
They were just released at GG, I payed $120 or $250 as I got the black and a pair of white. The big thing is they just fit my feet like I think a golf shoe should. Also the pairs I bought are solid without the holes as shown in the picture above. I had the Adidas street in my hand and saw these, after trying them on I was sold.

sweet, I'll check them out wednesday after my golftec session.

Here are the pair I bought

97b53e59.jpg

...I LOVE the black ones!

Went to the truck to check after seeing the pic with the air holes, Both the black and white do have them. Never even noticed them before...

Those are nice looking shoes Vince

Are these the ones only at GG?

Are these the ones only at GG?

GG and Dick's I believe, its a full line of clothing and shoes from Adidas only for those locations.

I'm digging the white ones... thanks for the pictures!

Saw these at Dicks yesterday. Good looking shoe. The grey shoe actually has a bit of a shine to it making it look more silver, but they still look pretty sweet.

I like the white ones alot. Are they relatively lightweight?

the white ones are suh-weet!

Agree the white are hot. These look even better in person.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Nice shoes, I like the black one a lot, the back looks cool

I like the white ones alot. Are they relatively lightweight?

Yes, I have 2 rounds with the black pair and one with the white. Very comfortable and no issues while wearing them. I will say that putting them on is a PIA, very tight and the toungue is sewed in on one side. Thats my only issue but its not that bad, they fit tight to my feet which I like and no movement either. I really like the white pair but its been a bit to wet on my course and I hate mud on white shoes.

I want the white ones fiercely. Those are some sexy shoes!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Picked these up today. Light weight and comfortable right out of the box.

adizero.jpg
[/IMG]

Great looking shoes....wonder if the grey would go well with the black and/or tan slacks?

Great looking shoes....wonder if the grey would go well with the black and/or tan slacks?

I don't think they will, Nate. I actually prefer grey athletic shoes and that is one thing that originally drew me to these shoes. With that said, the grey have a very high shine to them and they look closer to silver than grey. I think they look pretty awesome, but I don't think they are going to be nearly as versatile. With black, yes. Tan or khaki, not sure, I think they would be too 'flashy'.

Picked these up today. Light weight and comfortable right out of the box.

adizero.jpg
[/IMG]

Quick update here. These were broke in for me after 2 buckets of balls at the range. VERY comfortable shoe. Just wanted to comment on the quick break-in period. Loving the comfort and looks of these.

Back