Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

Anyone know if the low top boa version available in Asia are coming stateside?

Anyone know if the low top boa version available in Asia are coming stateside?
Aren't the low tops female shoes? I love the black and green, but hate that stupid sock bit that comes out the top.

Aren't the low tops female shoes? I love the black and green, but hate that stupid sock bit that comes out the top.
Nope, there’s a men’s low top boa version available in Asia
1592363780255.png

got a tamer color of these (the gray with white stripes) a couple weeks ago on sale (and had some Dick's bucks)….love 'em. Crazy comfortable. BUt I'm an adidas fan in general (especially the BOOST). Super lightweight and cushiony and very comfy...excellent grip with these as well, keeps me very stable.

These look cool!
adidas-Summer-of-Golf-Tie-Dye-CODECHAOS-2020-emag-01.jpg
adidas-Summer-of-Golf-CODECHAOS-Tie-Dye-Shoes-emag-00.jpg

I have a pair of the Prime Blue. In the dry they are brilliant, loads of grip, and not to hot. In the rain however these are awful. I tend to start my downswing with a push on my lead foot (left). Monday was the first day I have played these in the rain and as the shoe got wetter, my lead foot was moving more and more inside the the shoe. It actually felt like three of my toes were rolling under each other. Four days later and I still have a bruised foot and its uncomfortable to walk.

I will keep using these when it is dry, but any hint of rain these are staying firmly in the house.

I love everything about those.
They release Saturday at 11. I’m hoping that the current sale of 30% keeps running through then, because retail is $170 which is too steep for these, in my opinion.

Love the look but not the price tag.
If you can find them for $120 (with the code, hopefully) I think they are worth it. At $170, they are way overpriced. They are very comfortable though.

No bueno on the “STRIPES” coupon code for the tie-dye.

Adidas RARELY lets you use codes on brand new releases. Having said that, I have a pair on the way. Too much of a boost fiend not to have them in the stable

Adidas RARELY lets you use codes on brand new releases. Having said that, I have a pair on the way. Too much of a boost fiend not to have them in the stable
What can I say, I’m a dreamer.:D

What can I say, I’m a dreamer.:D

Doesn’t hurt to dream. I just knew, with my “handful” of pairs of Adidas shoes, that they wouldn’t allow discount codes on these

If you can find them for $120 (with the code, hopefully) I think they are worth it. At $170, they are way overpriced. They are very comfortable though.

Never mind.....just saw new release.

Last edited:
Well after trying my FJ Pro|Sl, they absolutely ripped up my heels with blisters. Might be back to the market for a pair of CodeChaos.

My pair of CodeChaos just arrived and I immediately put them on. Right away, I can tell these might be the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever laced up. They'll get the real test during the round later today. Now I need to sell my FootJoys.

Walked 18 at Poppy Hills at the weekend, a course I would normally ride. My feet were in great shape after the round wearing these. Straight out of the box, these have been stellar!

I’ve narrowed my next pair of shoes between these and the Asics duo boa. Is anyone having any traction issues with these?

so you are saying something like this will be ok?

View attachment 8947283

Waterproof textile upper to keep your feet dry and comfortable
I picked up a pair of this exact color combo today. I was in the pro shop and looked and at the tread and when I took it off my current Adidas Bounce Shoes I realized that the spike pods on my spikeless shoes had worn. So I went to my local golf shop and found a pair in white just like the photo. Could I have gotten it cheaper online? Yep! However I bought a couple dozen 2020 AVX and the total discount was worth it. I supported a local small business and I need them for the upcoming guys 4 day golf weekend. This is my 4th pair of Adidas Golf shoes and I’ve totally pleased with every pair. I figure this pair won’t disappoint.

I’ve narrowed my next pair of shoes between these and the Asics duo boa. Is anyone having any traction issues with these?

I know this may be a little late, but just saw your post. I have experienced no traction issues, even when playing while the sprinklers are throwing waterfalls at the ground. I've played with these for probably 7 rounds now and absolutely love them. The most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn by far.

I threw my PrimeBlue pair in the washing machine last week. Sprayed them with some Folex and then some OxyClean and tossed them in a pillow case and then in the wash with some Woolbrite. They came out near new. I would post a picture, but I was running late to my tee time today, threw them on, and then it rained so they are muddy again 😂

I threw my PrimeBlue pair in the washing machine last week. Sprayed them with some Folex and then some OxyClean and tossed them in a pillow case and then in the wash with some Woolbrite. They came out near new. I would post a picture, but I was running late to my tee time today, threw them on, and then it rained so they are muddy again 😂

Wow, that’s quite the process. I need to learn how to wash shoes.

Wow, that’s quite the process. I need to learn how to wash shoes.
With my two kids, I have become quite the stain expert! I was surprised how clean they came out, honestly.

Back