Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

With my two kids, I have become quite the stain expert! I was surprised how clean they came out, honestly.

I posted some photos a while back of my pair, after washing them. They look fine, but definitely did not look new. I may have to try your method.

I posted some photos a while back of my pair, after washing them. They look fine, but definitely did not look new. I may have to try your method.
Yeah, I saw those and wasn’t expecting great results. That said, I don’t think this color photographs very well since even new, they are an off-white with a grey tint.

Folex is a enzyme based carpet cleaner that you can get at Home Depot and can spray on just about anything without worrying about discoloration. It helps with anything organic like sweat and helps with smell. It’s also great on tomato stains, fwiw. The Oxy helps break up the dirt, mud and those stains. I let that sit for a few. I spray both liberally after taking the laces out. I have a stiff shoe brush that I use on any stains or heavy areas, or I use my fingers to agitate it a bit. Then everything in a pillow case tied at the end. Toss it in the washer with some good detergent on a heavy duty cycle.

To dry, stuff with newspaper or similar and place in the sun if possible.

I also use a Fels-Naptha soap bar for really difficult stains, which also works on clothes that get that random mud spot or dirt on the collar, or shorts that get dirt around the pockets from your hands.

Folex is the best carpet stain remover I have ever used. Never thought to use it on shoes.

So after 2 rounds with the "Summer of Golf" Version, these are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn on a golf course.

I will definitely have to clean them quite often, but owning 40+ pairs of sneakers, I have plenty of stuff to clean them with.

I personally think Adidas hit a homerun with these.

ADMITTED SKIMMER! What is the difference between the CodeChaos Regular and CodeChaos Sport?

ADMITTED SKIMMER! What is the difference between the CodeChaos Regular and CodeChaos Sport?

Lacing system, different materials - lighter weight mesh on sport - doesn’t have the sock liner I believe, doesn’t have the same sole either so there’s not as much support. Flimsier tongue. The sport probably breaths a little better though.

I got the regular ones for $112 which was cheaper than the sport at the time. Love them! Bought two pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve narrowed my next pair of shoes between these and the Asics duo boa. Is anyone having any traction issues with these?

None for me. And super comfortable. I am loving these shoes.

Sizing question:

So I have owned tour 360s spiked primarily the last few years. Got a pair of footjoy pro sls and love the comfort of spikeless.

Both of these pairs I own are size 10 with no issues. Would I be ok going with a size 10 in these? I have a wide foot but the tour 360s and the pro sl are perfect.

Side note - I tried the Adidas tour 360 knit shoes in a 10 and they gave me terrible blisters after breaking in so I gave those away to a friend....

So again, would a size 10 work for me?

Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wore these for 4 straight days of golf this weekend and really like them.
Light, comfortable and I had "Zero" Traction issues.
Great Buy!

Sizing question:

So I have owned tour 360s spiked primarily the last few years. Got a pair of footjoy pro sls and love the comfort of spikeless.

Both of these pairs I own are size 10 with no issues. Would I be ok going with a size 10 in these? I have a wide foot but the tour 360s and the pro sl are perfect.

Side note - I tried the Adidas tour 360 knit shoes in a 10 and they gave me terrible blisters after breaking in so I gave those away to a friend....

So again, would a size 10 work for me?

Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I found that they fit lengthwise true to size. Use the sizing guide online. I have always worn an 8 in adidas (yeah I have tiny feet) and I fit into an 8 with these as well. If you like a little room in the front, size up a half. I wear standard width shoes. I will say that if you wear thick cotton socks, these will feel tight and size up a half if that’s what you do. I wear really thin, moisture shocking socks so that’s not an issue with me. They will stretch a bit in width as they break in. I walked 2 rounds and they’re perfect for me now.

I found that they fit lengthwise true to size. Use the sizing guide online. I have always worn an 8 in adidas (yeah I have tiny feet) and I fit into an 8 with these as well. If you like a little room in the front, size up a half. I wear standard width shoes. I will say that if you wear thick cotton socks, these will feel tight and size up a half if that’s what you do. I wear really thin, moisture shocking socks so that’s not an issue with me. They will stretch a bit in width as they break in. I walked 2 rounds and they’re perfect for me now.

Awesome thanks!! I wear Stance Socks so I should be good with my standard size.

i tried one last time and these just aren’t happening for me. not sure what it is about the shape of my feet, but these are the most uncomfortable shoes i’ve ever bought. into the garbage after 10-12 times using them. hate that i wasted that money.

Wow, amazing. "The most uncomfortable shoes ever". Hard to believe just how different our feet can be.

Wow, amazing. "The most uncomfortable shoes ever". Hard to believe just how different our feet can be.

it’s so weird. like from the parking lot to the bag drop my toes start aching. maybe a bigger size? don’t know. but won’t throw more good money at bad money to try to make it work. pretty disappointed.

I need Jon Rahm’a shoes. He’s wearing the low top CodeChaos BOA’s that are available in Asia.

Supposedly new colors coming next month. Wanted to wait for them as I love my all whites but pulled the trigger on another pair for tour 360 XT on amazon for $114. Wanted the black boost as it's the hardest part of boost shoes to keep clean.

Supposedly new colors coming next month. Wanted to wait for them as I love my all whites but pulled the trigger on another pair for tour 360 XT on amazon for $114. Wanted the black boost as it's the hardest part of boost shoes to keep clean.
Someone posted a link to the fall adidas catalog in another board and unfortunately I did not see any new color offerings for CodeChaos...looks like they are finally introducing the new spikeless 360xt.

Just ordered a pair of these in the grey colouraway thanks to this thread. Are they easy to break in as my 360XT's were a pain to break in and did cause blisters on my heel.

s-l1600.jpg

Just ordered a pair of these in the grey colouraway thanks to this thread. Are they easy to break in as my 360XT's were a pain to break in and did cause blisters on my heel.

View attachment 8955823

I didn’t have any break in period with mine personally.

Still the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve ever worn

View attachment 8955823

No break in period for me, either. Truly comfortable from the moment I put them on..

Thanks, hopefully they will be comfortable from the off for me

Another vote for the "no break-in period." I put them on when they arrived and played 18 that day. No blisters or anything. Hands down the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn.

No break in here. Perfect right out of the box

it’s so weird. like from the parking lot to the bag drop my toes start aching. maybe a bigger size? don’t know. but won’t throw more good money at bad money to try to make it work. pretty disappointed.
Some shoes just aren't a good fit for some feet. A lot of people love Adidas, I had one pair and they were the most uncomfortable, painful golf shoes I ever owned. I couldn't wait to get them off at the end of a round, and can't believe I even kept them around for as long as I did. A lot of heel slippage and my toes were in agony every time I wore them. Doesn't necessarily mean they were bad shoes, they were just a bad fit for me. A really bad fit.

Back