Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

I like the look of these a lot, especially the white and grey. With everyone saying how comfortable they are, looks like they’re onto a winner here.

Interesting, I love the color on them
In one word “ugly”. They are made of recycled plastic. Thats the hook. Looks like someone knitted them. YMMV

In one word “ugly”. They are made of recycled plastic. Thats the hook. Looks like someone knitted them. YMMV
Interesting, I think I might actually like that look!

I quite like the look of the black/green version with boa but I’m not super fussed with the sock liner thingy at the top. I love the ladies version that doesn’t have it and if the sizes work out I might consider it. What’s people’s experiences with the sock liner? Or has anyone had the same thought process?
D6E2322E-CF79-4C49-97DA-AC237C6029A8.jpeg

I won a contest last year, and one of the prizes was my choice of Addidas Golf shoes. I chose the most expensive pair I could find at Global Golf. It was a mistake since the shoe is made of leather, and has soft cleats. I've been wearing "sneaker" type golf shoes forever and the leather shoes are just too "heavy." They're sitting in the garage unworn, but maybe one of these days I'll try them on the course.

The Code Chaos shoes, mentioned in this thread look great. If they had been available when I won, I would have chosen them.

Looks ways I don’t mind the shoe. Fit wise they were super comfortable right out the box in the store. I think it’s pretty cool that the shoes are made from recycled plastic. Very forward thinking! I will own a pair in the very near future.

I absolutely love these shoes. They are about the only shoes, golf or non-golf, that I can wear and my toe does not hurt. They give me all the stability I need out on the course. I highly recommend them.

Just walked 18 in these shoes, carrying my bag. I hardly ever carry for 18 holes anymore. My feet feel great.

Last edited:
I have previously mentioned in this thread that my right big toe has been bothering me for months. At times, it has been so bad that I thought I would have to take an extended break from the game. I bought a pair of CodeChaos shoes in the white and gray colorway not long after they were introduced and was able to play relatively pain free for the first time in months. No other shoe has allowed this, whether it be on the course or just kicking around. I have no idea what it is about this shoe that gives me the relief.

Figuring why fight it, I bought a special edition pair when Morton Golf was offering a 30% off sale on Adidas shoes. This special edition is called “Primeblue.” It is made from some sort of recycled plastic harvested out of the ocean. Whereas the uppers on the other pair feels sort of like plastic, this pair almost has a mesh feel in the uppers. I am planning on wearing these for kicking around, as well as on the course, to trade off with the other pair.

900E62BB-3039-4CEE-B0EE-AF7569D923C3.jpeg1A3498E1-E88C-4300-B1FD-6C7242BFB4BE.jpegA8926BE2-4558-4792-9549-2BB4109505C9.jpeg

Do they run hot when you wear them?

Not sure what you mean... Are you asking if they feel hot on my feet? No, not at all.

Not sure what you mean... Are you asking if they feel hot on my feet? No, not at all.

That was my question. I was concerned that they would be hot. Adidas shoes tend to fit my feet well so these will be on my list of potentials this year.

I have previously mentioned in this thread that my right big toe has been bothering me for months. At times, it has been so bad that I thought I would have to take an extended break from the game. I bought a pair of CodeChaos shoes in the white and gray colorway not long after they were introduced and was able to play relatively pain free for the first time in months. No other shoe has allowed this, whether it be on the course or just kicking around. I have no idea what it is about this shoe that gives me the relief.

Figuring why fight it, I bought a special edition pair when Morton Golf was offering a 30% off sale on Adidas shoes. This special edition is called “Primeblue.” It is made from some sort of recycled plastic harvested out of the ocean. Whereas the uppers on the other pair feels sort of like plastic, this pair almost has a mesh feel in the uppers. I am planning on wearing these for kicking around, as well as on the course, to trade off with the other pair.

View attachment 8936918View attachment 8936919View attachment 8936920
That Primeblue is the nicest looking colorway (to me) of all of them. I like those, too bad Adidas don't fit my feet - the last pair I had were the most painful golf shoes I've ever worn.

I’ve been following this thread and your reporting on these shoes has been very helpful, thanks!

Also, have to say that the PrimeBlue colourway is great! It’s definitely on my wish list.

Found the PrimeBlue on sale in Canada today, so I ordered a pair immediately! Super pumped for them to get here!

Are these waterproof? On the website I couldn't find something that identifies that. I like those and might pull the trigger on a pair to satisfy my boredom.

Are these waterproof? On the website I couldn't find something that identifies that. I like those and might pull the trigger on a pair to satisfy my boredom.
my bet is water resistant. If they were waterproof, it wouldn't be all that hard to find.

Plus, it's mesh haha

my bet is water resistant. If they were waterproof, it wouldn't be all that hard to find.

Plus, it's mesh haha

The other colorways say waterproof so my guess is that they are not.

The Adidas website has shoes at 30% off and I am having a hard time not buying a pair .

Last edited:

I

The specifications on the other colorways contain the info below. The Primeblue does not. The Primeblue feels more like a mesh top. The others are more of a solid material. Thus, I don’t think the Primeblue are water resistant or water proof. The others seem like they would be.

A7717C02-C56D-4D6B-A815-CAF98CD5948F.jpeg

My pair were delivered today and my first impressions are fantastic. @Tenputt was right about how comfortable they are! They feel like a pair of familiar slippers, with nice cushioning.

After my first round with these, I’m impressed. Specifically with the grip and the stability. They are also extremely comfortable walking 18!

I ended up with a pair of PrimeBlue tearier this week as well. I am looking forward to getting them on the course at some point. Looks wise, I was presently surprised to see them in hand, they look better in person. Not as grey, and more blue.

How hard to clean are these CodeChaos shoes? Not the knit ones but the standard ones? Do they wipe clean? Or is it a scrub clean ?

Back