Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

Tried these on at PGATSS yesterday- very comfy. Will be buying these at some point. Tried to use the THP discount on Budget Golf but code not eligible on these yet.
Compared to previous adidas or other brands in terms of fit and comfort?

Compared to previous adidas or other brands in terms of fit and comfort?
Felt very sneaker-like, but not meshy like most sneaker type golf shoes I have tried.

Also felt very stable - I think the grip pattern will be effective.

I lean towards Adiddas and Ecco for fit and comfort over other brands.

just looked up the options, nov e the white with Green as pictured. Just not sure they would hold

I find it humorous that in the 90's the major manufacturers were saying that the sneaker shoes allowed you to "roll off the foot" and not turn, Firmer she's were better for you. Now they are all making softer sneaker shoes

I like these a lot, but I would get them filthy.

These are the most comfortable golf shoes i've ever owned... Will be able to see how they do on the course this weekend.

Not digging the color in this sample, which I think is impacting my over all opinion on the shoe. Looks like a soccer boot circa 2001.

White looks good, but above my shoe price range at this time.

I tried on the grey ones at PGASS the other day, as well. They fit really well and the sole is really stiff (a good thing). I will be getting them at some point... but i'm hoping for a sale of some kind.
1582485515897.png

My big toe on my right foot has been bothering me for almost 5 months. I decided to give these a shot to see if they would help. I bought the white with light gray highlights. These shoes are awesome. Very comfortable to wear and walk in, but also very stable. I am hoping that they will do wonders for my toe, but the shoes are a winner, either way.

My big toe on my right foot has been bothering me for almost 5 months. I decided to give these a shot to see if they would help. I bought the white with light gray highlights. These shoes are awesome. Very comfortable to wear and walk in, but also very stable. I am hoping that they will do wonders for my toe, but the shoes are a winner, either way.
Cannot wait to hear your thoughts after getting a few rounds in. Finding good shoes for my wacky feet is a challenge!!

Walked 2 rounds in these and they are super comfy. Simple wipe down after each round with a damp towel and they are still super white.

The Euro colors are awesome!
adidas-codechaos-boa-primeknit-boost-golf-shoes-2020-04h.jpg
adidas-codechaos-boa-primeknit-boost-golf-shoes-2020-03r.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

Can anyone tell me where I can find the white shoes with blue stripes? These were just posted on IG 2 days ago and I can't find them online anywhere. Would love to see another view.

Do like the look. If I hadn't already bought a few new pairs over the winter, I'd probably pick up the greys to give the idea of spikeless a try. Like that look.

Got a pair of the white ones yesterday, will play first round in them today. Tried them on in the store and these were extremely comfortable straight out of the box. I had the Tour360 XT-SL shoes last season as well as the Crossknit. I loved the 360 but it took some time for them to break-in. The Codechaos seem to be a perfect blend of the two, great stability and traction while maintaining that sneaker like comfort.

Could it just be a typo on the listing?
Nope if you do a Google search for Prime Blue Code Chaos they show up. Carls Golfland here in Mi shows em being in stock. I'll be there on Wed so I'm going to check them out.

Nope if you do a Google search for Prime Blue Code Chaos they show up. Carls Golfland here in Mi shows em being in stock. I'll be there on Wed so I'm going to check them out.
Interesting, I love the color on them

I got a second round in with these over this past weekend. Again, my toe felt fine after the round, which has not been the case for six months, until I began wearing these shoes.

Back