adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

I got face to face with these the other day... Almost picked them up for good.

20130405_145746.jpg

That's another pair of Adidas that would look better on the shelf than on my feet. I've had a lot of interaction with their shors like that. Really interested when I see the display, but turned off when I put them on.

How do these fit? I've tried on several adidas trainers in the past and they usually run a little smaller than Nike, which is a brand I wear more than any other. Anyway, do they run the same as other adidas sneakers? Thanks

How do these fit? I've tried on several adidas trainers in the past and they usually run a little smaller than Nike, which is a brand I wear more than any other. Anyway, do they run the same as other adidas sneakers? Thanks

They run smaller than other Nike and adidas golf shoes. I would go up at least a half size

I'd go up a half size as Wake suggested. I love my Crossflexes - one of the most comfy golf shoes I've ever worn.

Yep, half a size is perfect. They are great comfy shoes. One thing I have noticed though, the courses out here in California like to really water their courses in the morning meaning damp greens often at the start of the round. These shoes leave some pretty hefty marks in the green so don't get stepping on anyone's line.

I just got back from outlets and the Adiddas store had these for $30, I got me 2 pair and bought 2 buddies a pair each.

Only in that colour?, would love a pair of the black/slime.

Not going to lie, not a fan of the look, but my god they look comfy.

Yep only that color sales guy said they have 3 colors up in Roundrock outlets may go tomorrow.

Dude if you can grab me a pair of the black/slime size 13 that'd be awesome. We can sort out shipping etc if that's cool with you ? PM me if you like ?

ok if anyone wants a certain color and size, text me at 210-787-8238 tomorrow and I will see if they have them available, if they are I can buy em for ya and then we can work out the shipping and paypal. Shouldn't be more than $40 with tax and economy shipping.

Dang! Wish I would have seen this post sooner. I wonder if the adidas outlet by me has these.

Dang! Wish I would have seen this post sooner. I wonder if the adidas outlet by me has these.

I'm with you. I have a buying problem with golf stuff...

i have the black with blue laces that i got at the TM friends and family sale in Carlsbad earlier this year.

They are SO comfortable. No problems walking a full 18, or playing in 105 F temps. Hell they are even comfortable barefoot! No socks needed.

Traction is not an issue at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just picked up a pair in grey, $39.99 at local Dicks store, gift card (what was left) and 3 $10 score card rewards later, dicks gave me $8.67 to remove them from their store!

Just picked up a pair in grey, $39.99 at local Dicks store, gift card (what was left) and 3 $10 score card rewards later, dicks gave me $8.67 to remove them from their store!
Not a bad swap!

awesome! enjoy, you will love them!! i am still using mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Still use mine too. I've just bought a pair of Ecco Biom Hybrids, but the Crossflex's will still get plenty of wear.

Just ordered received a pair from RBG. Wish I would have read this thread earlier. Need to return them for a 1/2 size bigger....

Like the shoe, but a nightmare to keep clean.

Do these not feel like you are on 2" platforms? I am used to zero drop shoes and the sole on those look so thick I fear I couldn't handle them, but love the way they look and like the sound of their comfort.

Do these not feel like you are on 2" platforms? I am used to zero drop shoes and the sole on those look so thick I fear I couldn't handle them, but love the way they look and like the sound of their comfort.

Can anyone comment? They look like they are on taller platforms. Does it feel that way on the course?

Can anyone comment? They look like they are on taller platforms. Does it feel that way on the course?

I didn't find that they felt overly tall, but I don't care for zero drop shoes either.

I don't think they feel too tall either. I certainly don't feel like I'm on platforms.

Thanks guys

Back