adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Yeah, I know! But it's TGW, so it seems legit...I suppose they can't show the shoe on their website yet.

Don't hate! You know you did bro! Lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

lol no pre-order for me. Shoes just dont do it for me like that. But these do look sick.

I want to try them on first before I order them though...I don't like ordering shoes sight unseen.

I need these bad boys. They look so good.

These are the lightest golf shoe I have ever held. Great sole for support and nice airy uppers.

If TGW is doing pre-orders I may have to be the THP Guinea pig

These are the lightest golf shoe I have ever held. Great sole for support and nice airy uppers.

If TGW is doing pre-orders I may have to be the THP Guinea pig

Do it!!! I've been holding off shoe purchases until these come out...would love to hear your thoughts.

Has anyone seen pictures of all the other colors?

Thanks

63a87c59-b1ee-a9ab.jpg

63a87c59-b1fc-084d.jpg

63a87c59-b207-9509.jpg

63a87c59-b221-fe80.jpg

Those white with the blue on bottom are sweet looking. I like the black/slime too. Tadashi how did the traction on bottom look? Those pictures make it look like theres not much going on traction wise.

It was a molded cleat with some good weight to the sole. Combined with ones body weight I don't see traction being a problem.
The entire sole seems to one piece and all the same dense material. Am I explaining this well?

I was really hoping for a black option with more going on. The White/Red looks great, but I hate buying white mesh shoes, impossible to keep clean. Unless the black look better in person they are pretty boring looking. I liked the gray, but I already have a gray pair of Powerband 3.0s's.

I guess I will suck it up and go white/red.

Im liking the whit and blue and the grey and black ones!!!

It was a molded cleat with some good weight to the sole. Combined with ones body weight I don't see traction being a problem.
The entire sole seems to one piece and all the same dense material. Am I explaining this well?

Yep I follow you. Did they have any kind of knobbies or spike like things on the bottom?

Yep I follow you. Did they have any kind of knobbies or spike like things on the bottom?

No, just the star shaped cleats from back to front

Has anyone seen pictures of all the other colors?

I did. I think it was golf warehouse. Just go to google and the black/slime pic will come up, go to that site and it has all the colors.

I'm going black/slime and white/blue in these. They look awesome!!

i really am looking forward to trying these on and seeing how i like them. especially at the price point they are at.

The white blue look daaaaaank

I tried to preorder on tgw and I had no luck. I'm still finding a July release date

I tried to preorder on tgw and I had no luck. I'm still finding a July release date

Ah, guess I jumped the gun there. :arrogant:

Tried these on today and they are light, I mean super light. It's as though you arent wearing shoes. Nice traction and another golf shoe that hugs your foot. IMO made for someone with a narrow foot. Being flat footed these shoes just didn't look good on my and I could see them getting stretched out of shape rather quickly. The white with back stripes and red high lights and black were available to try on, I'm partial to the white. At $99 I think your getting a lot of shoe that can be worn on and off the course.

Tried these on today and they are light, I mean super light. It's as though you arent wearing shoes. Nice traction and another golf shoe that hugs your foot. IMO made for someone with a narrow foot. Being flat footed these shoes just didn't look good on my and I could see them getting stretched out of shape rather quickly. The white with back stripes and red high lights and black were available to try on, I'm partial to the white. At $99 I think your getting a lot of shoe that can be worn on and off the course.
Not bad for a $99 price tag. In your opinion, TW 13s over these?

Back