adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Only a few holes, but they worked just fine. In fact better for me than most "nubs" that I have found.

I know it's only been a few holes, but I'd be interested to see how you like these compared to the Del Mar.

There are just too many good looking/comfy shoes out there right now.

These, TW13, Cardiffs. I can't freakin' decide!

I know it's only been a few holes, but I'd be interested to see how you like these compared to the Del Mar.

Really different shoes. The Del Mars remind me of that shoe that you slip on when you are done with your round and you say to yourself "Man it feels good to have these back on". These to me (early on) feel like that shoe that you put on for a day running errands and say to yourself "Man these are comfy".

Really different shoes. The Del Mars remind me of that shoe that you slip on when you are done with your round and you say to yourself "Man it feels good to have these back on". These to me (early on) feel like that shoe that you put on for a day running errands and say to yourself "Man these are comfy".
Great descriptions! I'm not sure why but I've never been interested in the least in this type of shoe.

Those couple holes you played JB, where they in the wet conditions we have been experiencing?

Those couple holes you played JB, where they in the wet conditions we have been experiencing?

They were not wet like we have seen the last few days...But damp would be a better term.

THe one thing I prefer about these over the TW's is the fact that they are spikeless.

THe one thing I prefer about these over the TW's is the fact that they are spikeless.
I like that too, they feel like running shoes on my feet. I keep trying them on every time I go to EW.

They were not wet like we have seen the last few days...But damp would be a better term.
thanks bubba

JB how do these feel on the outside of your left foot as you finish your swing? That is a random yet specific question yes, but I've noticed on another non leather shoe by adidas that part of the shoe does not give me a stable feeling as it relates to keeping my foot centered in the shoe. More of rolling over to the left instead, make sense?

--
Tapatalk2

I'm so close to ordering a pair of these. I just don't know if I want the light gray/black combo or the white/red combo.

I'm so close to ordering a pair of these. I just don't know if I want the light gray/black combo or the white/red combo.

Get the gray/black. You are color blind, you wont see the red anyway...LOL

Get the gray/black. You are color blind, you wont see the red anyway...LOL

True, but it was more of "do I want a gray shoe or a white one"? Truth is, I don't have anything red so perhaps the red ones would just clash with most everything I wear? I just like a white golf shoe for some odd reason.

I was just checking these out on the Addidas site and I don't think they will work for me. Only says regular width, I am afraid that won't cut it as I need a wider shoe.

I was just checking these out on the Addidas site and I don't think they will work for me. Only says regular width, I am afraid that won't cut it as I need a wider shoe.

I've found that adidas typically can accommodate my massive feet quite well.

I've found that adidas typically can accommodate my massive feet quite well.

Then I might have to check these out. Getting to the point of needing new shoes. So far only found the Footjoys to work well for me.

Then I might have to check these out. Getting to the point of needing new shoes. So far only found the Footjoys to work well for me.

It might be worth trying them on or something. I've been very pleased with the adidas shoes I've owned in the past.

It might be worth trying them on or something. I've been very pleased with the adidas shoes I've owned in the past.

Defiantly a try on thing. I won't buy shoes online unless I have owned the shoe before and I am replacing.

I'm really liking the black/slime ones.

JB how do these feel on the outside of your left foot as you finish your swing? That is a random yet specific question yes, but I've noticed on another non leather shoe by adidas that part of the shoe does not give me a stable feeling as it relates to keeping my foot centered in the shoe. More of rolling over to the left instead, make sense?

--
Tapatalk2

I have not had an issue with that as of yet. I did on the TW 13s and have on some older models, but not these as of yet.

I want these. I just decided. I decided that I no longer really want shoes with spikes. I've played in damp, wet, early morning conditions and have never had slippage issues whatsoever. I like my adicross' but from everything I'm reading and hearing, these should provide more comfort. I want them.

Like TC said adidas is pretty accommodating in the regular widths. I have thunderfeet and of 6 pairs of adidas that I own only 2 are wide. I can't tell much if any difference.

I have not had an issue with that as of yet. I did on the TW 13s and have on some older models, but not these as of yet.

Mucho Gracias!

Like TC said adidas is pretty accommodating in the regular widths. I have thunderfeet and of 6 pairs of adidas that I own only 2 are wide. I can't tell much if any difference.

Great to hear my friend, going to see how these fit in the next couple of days.

So, who wants to give me the honest run down on these shoes? I want to know how comfy they are, how they fit, and if you are happy with them.

So, who wants to give me the honest run down on these shoes? I want to know how comfy they are, how they fit, and if you are happy with them.

I am going to the store today.. should I call you from there?

I think the only one who has these at the moment is JB...and I'm with you, I'm really liking the look of these shoes...

Back