adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

I want to see more colors. If these are priced right and as comfy as they look, these are a must. But, I dont love the look of the red.

These might be the best looking of the new wave of shoes that seem to be hitting the market right now. Walking the course every week when I play really makes me want to get a pair of these. Father's Day gift ideas already!

These are pretty sick - definitely would be a very useful addition. Adidas shoes are always soooo comfortable.

Steel Tappin'

lovely shoes and i bet they are comfy but never going to last in Scotland the white ones haha pity they are permanent spikes

Hard to argue with Adidas comfort for sure.

I am huge fan of TaylorMade and Adidas so I am really excited about those shoes!!! June can't get here soon enough!!!

I like the look and style! Can't wait to see the feel!

Very hard. My adipures are awesome

My only complaint with some of my Adidas shoes from the past is they are pretty heavy. Like my nuevo's. I much prefer a lighter shoe and I'm sure these will be very light weight.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I'm also a huge fan of Adidas golf shoes, they are by far the most comfortable golf shoes on the market.

I'd love to get a pair of these and hope they will be available in Wide (2E) widths. I had my eye on the new Tour 360 ATV with the orange bottom, but they are sadly unavailable in the Wide width. :(

I'm a fan of the concept, not a great fan of the looks right now, I'd have to see them in hand to get a better sense of what they look like. Also want to see all of the color options available.

These look great - over here in the UK, we tend to walk all the time and lightweight spikeless shoes are ideal for the summer months.

As long as they have good cushioning, I'll have a pair by April!!! So many golf shoes feel as though they have less
cushioning, lower quality leather that drive down comfort. Seems if you pay over $100 for shoes you'd get comfort and
quality... Not the case anymore.

As long as they have good cushioning, I'll have a pair by April!!! So many golf shoes feel as though they have less
cushioning, lower quality leather that drive down comfort. Seems if you pay over $100 for shoes you'd get comfort and
quality... Not the case anymore.

Sweet 2 months before release. That is solid. Let us know your thoughts.

I love the looks of these and can't wait to hear how they perform come June. I'm guessing there's a small chance JB gets a pair before then to review and make everyone here a little jealous.

Now these are something that I can get a little excited about! I was just telling the other half last night that I wish I could find a pair of golf shoes as comfortable as the Merrells I typically wear.

In the adidas golf shoe thread you can see the black and slime colored ones in the background. I like them a lot.

I must have the white and blue ones.

Im digging the White and red

I love the way they look and the light weight. The permanent spikes concern me. How long would I except them to last? Am I renting them for a year? I know with replaceable spikes if I play more than 10-15 rounds the spikes look worn.

I guess the option is to buy multiple pairs so I don't wear any pair too often.

I love the way they look and the light weight. The permanent spikes concern me. How long would I except them to last? Am I renting them for a year? I know with replaceable spikes if I play more than 10-15 rounds the spikes look worn.

I guess the option is to buy multiple pairs so I don't wear any pair too often.

I think you will be surprised with how long you get out of them. While I have a few shoes in my rotation, I have only had issue with 1 spikeless shoe in terms of durability. Most of them last quite well as the material is different than that of regular spikes.

I think you will be surprised with how long you get out of them. While I have a few shoes in my rotation, I have only had issue with 1 spikeless shoe in terms of durability. Most of them last quite well as the material is different than that of regular spikes.

May I ask which spikeless shoe you had durability issues with?

Back