adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

I don't even know now. Damn sure wasn't these. Stupid Golfsmith worker handed me shoes that looked nothing like the ones above. More tennis shoe looking, white with blue accents.

--
Tapatalk2

Were they at least Addidas?

Were they at least Addidas?

Shut it!!

No nate, neither of those. It was the adicross. Had to go look it up to confirm it. I wondered why my thoughts were so far off from what I had read in this thread, lol.

--
Tapatalk2

I almost bought a pair on the spot today. Since Nerfny got a new pair of shoes yesterday it made me want a new pair today. I tried them on and they sure did feel pretty comfortable. I held off though. I didn't really want the white/red, and was unsure on the black/slime.

i was checking these out again today online.
i'm not sold on the all the colors though...
i want to say that i'd go with the white/blue...but i've actually ditched the white shoes previously, cuz i never worn them. just didn't think i could rock them at all. every time i put them on, it was a no go.

these look hella comfortable though.

Lmao SW. Ddec you want those tony romo approved white and blue ones with the cowboys silver stripes. They're awesome. Even TC ordered them that closet cowboys homer.

Lmao SW. Ddec you want those tony romo approved white and blue ones with the cowboys silver stripes. They're awesome. Even TC ordered them that closet cowboys homer.

That might just pushed me from the white/blue to the black/slime, LOL. :alien:

I was just asking to try to help...

LOL, SW is crazy. He's just kidding.

And yes, SW, the adicross are DEFINITELY different than the crossflex. These are much more comfy out of the box for me than the adicross.

you make a valid point. I bet FLTC wears these to the Cowboys-Panthers game. Closet Dallas fan

you make a valid point. I bet FLTC wears these to the Cowboys-Panthers game. Closet Dallas fan

He's a cowboys fan and he knows it. Buying shoes that might as well have the star on them.

Those white and blue ones look sweet! C'mon guys we need some reviews. I have to order everything online.

Those white and blue ones look sweet! C'mon guys we need some reviews. I have to order everything online.

Order from zappos.com that's what I did for the white and blue. Free shipping and I suspect they will be a bit snug so good thing.

Kmac will have these soon, and JB has them I believe. I'm seriously pondering these now. But I also want to wait a bit because these champ spikes I'm testing are nice as well...argh!

Thanks guys! Are they fitting a little small? Or true to size?

there were true for me, but I think JN said he would go up 1/2 size

They seem to be a half size small or so. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

WOW these shoes got a lot of buys today! I'm not sure these would be for me.

there were true for me, but I think JN said he would go up 1/2 size

No, they might still be true to size - however I've had my feet measured I'm usually right in between an 11.5 and 12. The 11.5's felt great today, but perhaps a LITTLE snug, so I want to try the 12s out just in case they feel even better.

No, they might still be true to size - however I've had my feet measured I'm usually right in between an 11.5 and 12. The 11.5's felt great today, but perhaps a LITTLE snug, so I want to try the 12s out just in case they feel even better.

I tried on a half size big today and they felt perfect. So I'm a little worried my true size shows up tomorrow a little snug.

I tried on a half size big today and they felt perfect. So I'm a little worried my true size shows up tomorrow a little snug.

Ah, gotcha. Then perhaps they are a 1/2 size bigger...I need to try on a pair of 12's. Too bad my GG only had 11.5 and 13.

JN. That's why I hate having to buy stuff online. However when you live where I do it's really my only option.

That explains more SW. I know Kmac and I were in agreement in the adicross shoes, and yet we were in the minority. Definitely try these ones on as they are quite different than those.

Lol....I'm not a closet Cowboy fan. The shoes could be that of the Panthers variety. Maybe you guys have a thing for Camolina.

I don't dislike the adicross shoes one bit, and I think they're comfy, but they are literally the only street type shoe I've ever worn. Kind of hard to compare in that sense.

I sure am excited about these babies though.

I think you will like these TC they were pretty comfortable when I tried them on yesterday not Lunar Ascend comfort but still good. They are a bit snug though which surprises me because I had thought Adidas was always spot on.

Back