adidas Golf Pure Motion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting. A bit similar to the lunar line when it comes to looks. I'll definitely check these out.

These are such a great offering that I look forward to giving a go. BIG fan of the "minimalist" shoe style and to put it into an affordable package that is waterproof also I will be all over.

Thanks for the interview!

I've got my eye on these. I have a question, though. These appear to have a thinner sole than some shoes, will that effect your swing, if you are a 1/2 shorter in these shoes than others do you have to accommodate?

they look nice.... Do they have soft spikes on them or could you wear them around town also?

they look nice.... Do they have soft spikes on them or could you wear them around town also?

No soft spikes so you should be able to wear them around town if you'd like to.

• Admin
I've got my eye on these. I have a question, though. These appear to have a thinner sole than some shoes, will that effect your swing, if you are a 1/2 shorter in these shoes than others do you have to accommodate?

The easy answer is, it could. John Hoeflich told a great story on THP Radio about him fitting a tour pro and then the tour pro changing shoes and missing everything afterwards.

When we where walking around we thought Adidas was just showing off a new athletic shoe. We were surprised to find out they were a hybrid golf shoe. Lots of colors and styles, should be popular choice for hybrids

I'll have to pay attention to this and see if I do better with one or the other.

The easy answer is, it could. John Hoeflich told a great story on THP Radio about him fitting a tour pro and then the tour pro changing shoes and missing everything afterwards.

I like the idea with the toe area. I have a pair of work boots with this feature and it does help add comfort and stability I can see this working in a golf shoe. Enjoyed the interview JB

I really like the shoe. A lot. But July? That's half way through the golfing season. What's up with that?

I really like the shoe. A lot. But July? That's half way through the golfing season. What's up with that?

Underpaid workers have been on a strike?

But seriously, it is kind of weird that they release it in Jyly...

Yeah a July release takes these off the radar for me.

Beast mode from tapatalk

yeah it sucks but i still think im gonna be buying a pair. those blue ones look really sharp can't wait to see the other colors. I don't see me buying anything but golf sneakers soon for going around town and stuff soon... maybe just one pair just for running.

Yeah I want these now. In a bad way.

I like the look of these shoes a lot and look really comfortable to boot. Hard to go wrong with adidas shoes.

I really like them, but I wonder what they will do to greens? I have a pair of adidas with the permanent spikes similar to those and they make craters on the greens.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Another great looking offering from adidas. They're looking good for this coming golf season. I'll also echo the sentiment that July is a bit late. Still looking forward to these!

I look forward to seeing these in the stores this coming summer. I prefer the PureMotion model.
I hope the prices is reasonable. I think I'd like the lighter weight, mesh upper and cooler shoe when walking the course during the summer months.

a little disappointed I have to wait til July. These being easy on the back is what I am looking for.

I'm looking forward to seeing these in person. Hopefully they'll have several color combinations and an MSRP of $120 makes them reasonably priced. JB, what did the bottom of the shoe look like? Replaceable spikes?

Haha KMac saying he won't buy these. I'm buying them no doubt. These look comfy

Waterproof mesh. Stop it! I dont like how he said "....July?" That sounded like it might be August.

I'm looking forward to seeing these in person. Hopefully they'll have several color combinations and an MSRP of $120 makes them reasonably priced. JB, what did the bottom of the shoe look like? Replaceable spikes?

from the vieo I would say no. If you noticed, it almost looked like a footprint pattern.

Back