adidas Golf Scripting - PGA Championship 2010

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here is what the adidas Golf guys and Ashworth will be wearing at the PGA Championship this year. All the adidas Golf outfits will be up on the adidas Golf website the Monday before the tournament where you can get all the details on each piece.

DUSTIN JOHNSON
957474728_t8KEB-L.jpg

SERGIO GARCIA
957474734_w9GNK-L.jpg

JUSTIN ROSE
957474737_RvW5f-L.jpg

SEAN O'HAIR
957474751_4F9Vg-L.jpg

Last edited:
I love it when you post these.

sean o'hair's stuff is fantastic......DJ's outfits lack a little something.

Aside from O'Hair, they all seem fairly plain jane looking. Can't Say I like it all that much. Seems rather boring IMO.

Aside from O'Hair, they all seem fairly plain jane looking. Can't Say I like it all that much. Seems rather boring IMO.

Going to have to agree on this.

I actually like the looks of every outfit on here. I'll bet they all look great in person and on TV, these pics don't always do them much justice.

I guess O'Hair is the only one that might get a bit cold up in WI. I like his Friday sweater (optional).

the only one that scares me a little is the all navy look of DJ he is such a sharp dresser and sometimes going all one color just doesn't connect so we'll see

the only one that scares me a little is the all navy look of DJ he is such a sharp dresser and sometimes going all one color just doesn't connect so we'll see

He does the all-navy look all the time. He usually breaks it up with a white belt, hat and shoes. I like the look on him.

I've really liked most of the Ashworth stuff O-Hair wears, and this stuff is just awesome, I love the sunday look. I'm going to have to get me some of this stuff.

The Adidas stuff is pretty boring. Ashworth a little better!

I do agree that the Adidas gear looks better on the player than in these pictures.

DJ has always been a black and white player. He will throw some gray, some blue, and once in a while a color, but he is a plain kind of guy with his apparel.

I like JR's top halves, but the really blue trousers may take some wearing!

I'll have to forward this to my wife... she can't stand when I talk about golf, but she loves seeing these...

Rosie's friday look most suits my eye. What's wrong with blue pants?

Rosie's friday look most suits my eye. What's wrong with blue pants?

Nothing, unless you are this guy. Then it would clash.

Papa_smurf.jpg

^ Can't argue with that.

you promised to delete that pic of me from the last Outing!
Nothing, unless you are this guy. Then it would clash.

Papa_smurf.jpg

I think O'Hair's scripts are the best of te bunch...really like the Saturday outfit

Call me old fashioned, but I like the solid color choices and styles.. Nice stuff.

Back