adidas Golf Shoes - 2012 PGA Show

Any updates to the adiPURE shoe or will they remain in the lineup with no changes?

ok...first picture...top left shoe. What color are the soles?

thats what I thought...does it look as good in person as I am thinking?

I think so. In the Crossflex video on the home page, he talks about them in that color. Ironically in the Crossflex, I like that one the least as I love the blue and white and the red, white and black. But the one you are speaking of, I like quite a bit.

Loving the grey pair of Free's and the white with silver stripes ATV's. I can see both pairs making an appearance in my closet.

John Deere Tap'n...

This is my favorite of the bunch at first glance. I need to see all these in person.

They were mine for sure.

Whats the price point gonna be on these?

This is my favorite of the bunch at first glance. I need to see all these in person.

Yea I love these too! Blue is my favorite color so the blue soles fit me to a tee :D

Yea I love these too! Blue is my favorite color so the blue soles fit me to a tee :D

Thats awesome, me and Grey gonna be twins. I do know that these will look great with my new THP Sligo shirt!

I believe its $99.

Did not expect them to be an intro market shoe. That makes them a little more appealing.

I believe its $99.

I thought I had heard that and quite frankly for that price....I would own 2 pairs if they are as comfy as they look. I am bummed the wont be out in time for the otuing, those would save ones back and feet for the otuing

I believe its $99.

Waterproof, lightweight, and easy on the feet = win/win. I will be getting me some of these as soon as they hit the stores.

These are just ridiculously bada$$ looking shoes. I also really like the white/red crossflex but I strongly try not to wear white mesh shoes. Just gets dingy way too easily which I why I must see the black Crossflex in person to see how they look.

i-G8XGZrL-L.jpg

I agree that shoe looks awesome.

I could make a case for every shoe in the line up except the 360s. Seem to run too narrow and I have flat feet. The ATVs in blue and green will be worn at the outing!

Several pair that I would love to have. Especially the black and slime Crossflex as well as the while and blue. All of them look good to me!!!

I love all the new color combinations, I'm sure a couple of these will end up in my locker!

360 carbon looks great! I really like the design on the white/lime, those in black/lime would look sick!

This is the year I will make the switch to Adidas shoes, goodbye FJ and hello Adidas!

Love the look of the 360's !!

The more I look at them the more I like them. I've come to look at them twice already today.

Come on Adidas - brown shoes please. You had awesome brown color selection the past few years (love my Tour 360 4's in brown). Nothing in their new lines are in brown except for Samba and Adicross.

Back