Adidas Golf Solarthon Spikeless Golf Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
https://www.adidas.com/us/solarthon-primegreen-spikeless-golf-shoes/FZ1024.html
This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. 50% of the upper is recycled content. No virgin polyester.
Solarthon_Primegreen_Spikeless_Golf_Shoes_Black_FZ1024.jpg
Solarthon_Primegreen_Spikeless_Golf_Shoes_Grey_FZ1025_04_standard.jpg

I happened to go with the Primeblue LE!
IMG_7375.jpeg

They are super comfortable, the tougne has a lot of padding built in as well as along the heel cup. Some might find that a bit bulky, but I enjoyed the added comfort.

I haven't had a chance to take them to the course yet, I'll report back on that, but the spikeless pattern looks good and then felt great while walking around the house!

Is it a manufacturing requirement to have speckles/polka dots in recycled soles? It seems like every shoe using recycled materials have that appearance.

Those look pretty good! Really like the black ones. Adidas does spikeless soooooo well too

I’m a big fan of Adidas shoes, but not too sure about those. Might look better in person.

How do they fit width and length-wise from a consistent point of view???

I tried 3 different pairs of Adidas recently and there were 'sizing' issues on all 3. On 2 of them, the left was wider than the right. On 1 of them the left was shorter than the right and had a extra 'bump or turn' of some sort that hurt the side of the foot.

These are kinda not good looking.. Adidas makes some good stuff. But not these.

These are kinda not good looking.. Adidas makes some good stuff. But not these.
Feels like Adidas' stuff is either excellent or horrible.

How do they fit width and length-wise from a consistent point of view???

I tried 3 different pairs of Adidas recently and there were 'sizing' issues on all 3. On 2 of them, the left was wider than the right. On 1 of them the left was shorter than the right and had a extra 'bump or turn' of some sort that hurt the side of the foot.
For me they fit true to size. I wear a 12 in most and an 11.5 in adidas

Nice. I'd def wear those.

They look O.K... but you can't beat the Adidas Tour360 2.0!
1629307716477.png

These look really good! And I'd give them a try - if I could put them on my feet before purchase.

I burned through 4 pair of Code Chaos shoes last year, and unfortunately all of them failed because of heel slippage. Ultimately, the material in the heel wore right through to plastic which made them all unwearable. And that to me was not near long enough lasting for a pair of premium shoes.

It looks like the heel has been redesigned on these ones though - with that little extra 'padding' near the heel pull. So maybe that's a non-issue now.

Love these. Wish adidas would show accurate photos in their ads tho. The waterproof band all around the shoe should be shown in photos. Notice the LE edition or real world photos. The dark band that wraps around the shoe.

Boost is still by far the most comfortable midsole, so no doubt these are extremely comfortable.
Boost is just truly soft and supportive all at the same time, a great combination!

The soles look like cupcakes.

That's my contribution to this thread.

~Rock

These look really good! And I'd give them a try - if I could put them on my feet before purchase.

I burned through 4 pair of Code Chaos shoes last year, and unfortunately all of them failed because of heel slippage. Ultimately, the material in the heel wore right through to plastic which made them all unwearable. And that to me was not near long enough lasting for a pair of premium shoes.

It looks like the heel has been redesigned on these ones though - with that little extra 'padding' near the heel pull. So maybe that's a non-issue now.

I just had a pair of the textile Tour 360s do the same thing. I have a pair of SG21s now and the new Codechaos prime blue 21s so hopefully they will wear better.

They look a lot like my ultraboosts from last year, so I know they are comfy.

I just wonder about support. I always roll over my front foot when I swing in my ultraboosts.

These still continue to impress me super comfortable, supportive and that boost is just incredible!

I may need to add another one of these to the rotation this season, but maybe I'll see if they com up with any commemorative colors for majors

These are still my go to walking shoes. So comfy, the boost is legit!

Back